Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pins comments so her followers go after them, that’s actually what she accuses trolls of.

And yes aimless you do look trans. No hate to trans, I have one trans friend and one drag artist friend, but you do, and here is why?

You wear far too much drag makeup.
Your concealer and foundation are like you’re trying to cover up a 12 o’clock shadow.
Your eyebrows are too heavy and too thick.
As is your eyeliner and lashes.
It’s way too theatrical you look like you’re going on stage with Ru paul.

Reactions: 9
Shes just did a whole video about that comment, shocker!! 🤯
Not sure what the weathers like where she lives but its sweltering here today and again she is running about in a hoodie, in the car!?! Am I missing something??

The makeup, hair and nails are just woeful, sorry to be mean but they are all shocking atm!!
Of course she did a video reply to that comment!
BECAUSE
She has no content whatsoever that is of any value.
She doesn't provide anything of USE to anyone.
Its not interesting, and its not even entertaining,

"Look I bought TWO tiger bread loaves "

Who bleeping cares??!!!!!!

Boring, mostly lies and dramatic.

Plus the content is in complete contradiction to her profile name - what she is supposedly representing .....
How many single mums do you know that shop like she does? - And several times a week?
How many have no rent or mortgage to pay ?????
Utter bullshit.

what a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done aimless!!! Nice try!!!
We knew the response would come.....and more or less what she would say 🤣🤣
Also " this person follows me by the way"
Shocker...go to check amd commen that was pinned is now deleted...wonder who by?🤣🤣🤣🤣

This! It gives her content..
To be fair, the poster wasn’t lying.
It was her I bet, another of her alter egos 🤣

She will go off on one supporting trans people now, trying to get them on board her sympathy train. I mean the poster isn’t wrong, her make up is ridiculous
Exactly what she’s done...predictable or what?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a dick wasn’t going to have a look but haha I need some excitement at work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aimless literally is the biggest troll going!! She needs to go find a bridge to dwell under

Reactions: 8
Wonder if the dynamic changes when her father gets married? Stepmum will surely have a say then.
It’s already an issue believe me!

I don’t think she looks trans because what does that even mean? But I do think she looks like a drag queen and could potentially be a man dressing as a caricature type female for stage purposes. Big difference between drag and trans. But she knows this, that’s why she commented. It’ll increase her engagement. Pathetic sad cow. Go have a wash Aimee. Best get the white claw out, your ears are gonna be burning today 😂😂

I don’t think she looks trans because what does that even mean? But I do think she looks like a drag queen and could potentially be a man dressing as a caricature type female for stage purposes. Big difference between drag and trans. But she knows this, that’s why she commented. It’ll increase her engagement. Pathetic sad cow. Go have a wash Aimee. Best get the white claw out, your ears are gonna be burning today 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is so condescending on her videos in regards to replying to people it is unreal.....who actually does she think she is!
Someone commented saying about how TT has lost the fun and dancing etc and the queen of sheba replied very snippy and more or less said well if you don't like it dont watch...and the woman actually said its not aimed at you! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is so condescending on her videos in regards to replying to people it is unreal.....who actually does she think she is!
Someone commented saying about how TT has lost the fun and dancing etc and the queen of sheba replied very snippy and more or less said well if you don't like it dont watch...and the woman actually said its not aimed at you! 🙄
She’s turned into a right twit hasn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.