Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna and play on her mental health now to make people feel sorry for her and hopefully they’ll forget about the article in the paper
Oh course she will play on her MH. It's what people like her do when things don't go their way. She's proven time and again what a twit she is.

One of them even said when they see her eating it reminds them to eat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Jeeeeez what kind of saftness is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds like they need to spend less time on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣
I see her and I remind myself to go and wash my hair and clean my house.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fkn hell. I think her new smear Tiktok is worse than the last one lol
Can't cope with her bleeping shite any more....I seriously need to scream!!!!!!!!!!
What the actual??? And who does she thinks she is.. sat there looking like dog tit in her power puff top ???
She needed a wee?????
No wonder she felt "pressure"..." she was up there a long time"?
Oh right....slight dig at the nurse there aimless or am I reading you wrong....you supercilious witch? 😡
Also,and only her would have had one at 16!!!! .. 😡😡😡
She makes my blood seriously boil!!!!!!
She's done it again to try to cover her arse ..not cos of the " loads of messages"
Aimless please piss right off!!!!
I would've to say..rant over.. but I fear not, 🙈🙈not till I go to work at 3 at least 🤪

• Haha
The new smear video is worse than the original 🙈 sitting there with her condescending tone, basically repeating how horrific the whole experience was for her. I just can't with this woman 😫

Reactions: 2
Can't cope with her bleeping shite any more....I seriously need to scream!!!!!!!!!!
What the actual??? And who does she thinks she is.. sat there looking like dog tit in her power puff top ???
She needed a wee?????
No wonder she felt "pressure"..." she was up there a long time"?
Oh right....slight dig at the nurse there aimless or am I reading you wrong....you supercilious witch? 😡
Also,and only her would have had one at 16!!!! .. 😡😡😡
She makes my blood seriously boil!!!!!!
She's done it again to try to cover her arse ..not cos of the " loads of messages"
Aimless please piss right off!!!!
I would've to say..rant over.. but I fear not, 🙈🙈not till I go to work at 3 at least 🤪
Can’t look I’m at work haha do I dare hhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t look I’m at work haha do I dare hhaa
Go on🤣🤣
It's me....I just can't cope with her....I should just stop watching her drivel 🤣🤣can't see any good in her whatsoever any more... I keep saying this..I honestly did used to quite like her..till she got so up herself!!

Can't even focus on what she's saying in her new vid cos all I can focus on is them godawful nails she insists on swinging about everytime she speaks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can't even focus on what she's saying in her new vid cos all I can focus on is them godawful nails she insists on swinging about everytime she speaks
They make me feel sick....the thought of what's under there...seriously🤢🤢and she had the cheek to blame the nail bar last time she had infection🤢🤢🤢

Go on🤣🤣
It's me....I just can't cope with her....I should just stop watching her drivel 🤣🤣can't see any good in her whatsoever any more... I keep saying this..I honestly did used to quite like her..till she got so up herself!!
I can’t cope with her either 🙄 she’s full of shite and always bleeping moaning or begging. Also where is this neighbour that supposedly moved in? Never hear a single bloody thing about her. She’s just a bloody story teller! Aimless Jackanory!

Reactions: 7
A few of her minions have said they’ve booked smears thanks to her. (Which is great they’re going don’t get me wrong) we’ll never hear the bleeping end of saint aimless of the smear
Just a thought do you think that the nurse that did her smear also could watch her on tik tok and also read tattle thought I’m gonna make her suffer if she does a very big Thank You

• Haha
I watched the video now I’m home from work! See she’s still a Moany old c**t then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the last dating disaster showed her she wasn’t ready to date, didn’t want to date. Now she has a date Saturday

• Haha
Hi Aims. It’s weird you read on here and then make ‘in jokes’ because only the people here understand the chav bit of your video. Dress like a grown up. Brush your hair. Just a few basics. And actually you’ve been called Gypo too. So include that in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you could match her for a date with another creator (gender not included) who do you think she would get on with the best?

Reactions: 1
Who the f**k would date her. Obviously is as mad as her and walking red flags

• Haha
She makes it so obvious she reads on here, thought she was adamant she never reads here 🙄 what one is it aimz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.