Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that there is lots of comments calling her out for being liar, must be killing her as she constantly tells us she has never lied on her platform.
That’s why she is sad, because she isn’t in control and she doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 5
The smear video was totally over dramatic. I do think there should be more awareness and for some people it is painful but to put that kind of video onto a public platform is just stupid. She could have said she felt anxious but she done it and that be the end of it but no she had to make a song and dance about it.

It’s funny though because the same woman who almost tit her pants over a smear was happy to leave an infection in her nail. Leave her daughter with a concussion. Say her daughter might have tonsillitis but might not.. Couldn’t make this tit up. She’s the worlds shittest hypochondriac

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The smear video was totally over dramatic. I do think there should be more awareness and for some people it is painful but to put that kind of video onto a public platform is just stupid. She could have said she felt anxious but she done it and that be the end of it but no she had to make a song and dance about it.

It’s funny though because the same woman who almost tit her pants over a smear was happy to leave an infection in her nail. Leave her daughter with a concussion. Say her daughter might have tonsillitis but might not.. Couldn’t make this tit up. She’s the worlds shittest hypochondriac
She moans about everything. We all have to know when she's even on her period, like she's the only one!! She moaned about her back for weeks. She's an absolute arse wipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t see the video, she took it down. 🙄
I can imagine tho. I mean it’s a smear test, it’s two minutes out your day. No need to make a drama about it
I've seen the video of her being arsey as to why she took it down!
Why the hell can't she just say sorry, it was a mistake? She just has to be all passive aggressive and cocky!! She clearly knows it wasn't the best tit tok she's done, or she would have left it up!!.
Always so bloody smug!!

Oh yes. Her dry humour 🙄😂
Humour my arse!!! Back tracking as always!
Smears aren't funny and aren't pleasant, momentarily.. ..but Jesus...the consequences of not having one and something being missed don't bear thinking about....again..no thought for anyone but herself ..if one person had.missed going for a smear as consequence of that video out of all her " huns" that would be one too many and she knows it...but can't even apologise...she's vile!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Exactly, sometimes even when you think you’re not in the wrong you have to apologise, it’s life and especially when you’re responsible for putting content out to a lot of people online.

• Heart
I've seen the video of her being arsey as to why she took it down!
Why the hell can't she just say sorry, it was a mistake? She just has to be all passive aggressive and cocky!! She clearly knows it wasn't the best tit tok she's done, or she would have left it up!!.
Always so bloody smug!!

Humour my arse!!! Back tracking as always!
Smears aren't funny and aren't pleasant, momentarily.. ..but Jesus...the consequences of not having one and something being missed don't bear thinking about....again..no thought for anyone but herself ..if one person had.missed going for a smear as consequence of that video out of all her " huns" that would be one too many and she knows it...but can't even apologise...she's vile!!
She said sorry in an arsey way

Apparently the Uber driver has told his mates what’s really happened 🫤
Wow! That actually makes so much sense too! The dad came home, left the door ajar as he didn’t plan to stay long and maybe the wind blew it open so it appeared like he’d opened the door! This poor guy may have got in big trouble for something that’s not his fault! She’s an absolute witch

Exactly, sometimes even when you think you’re not in the wrong you have to apologise, it’s life and especially when you’re responsible for putting content out to a lot of people online.
Exactly, especially with such a sensitive and serious subject!
She couldn't just say "sorry:...she blames others for taking it wrong!!
You would think she would have more sense...the way she explains why she took it down shows she really does not care how she's coming across and I suppose why should she when she has so many huns/minions hanging on her every word?🤔
But she needs to be careful as in time people are gonna see through her and see the real Aimless, just like many on here have!
She really is so arrogant and full of self importance...I'm getting sick of sayin it🙄

• Heart
A few of her minions have said they’ve booked smears thanks to her. (Which is great they’re going don’t get me wrong) we’ll never hear the bleeping end of saint aimless of the smear

• Haha
I didn't see the smear video. How the duck did she manage to birth a child? Bet she screamed the hospital down! That being said, cervical cancer can be caught early with a smear test. I agree they're not pleasant but very important to every woman. She should have been encouraging women to go and book for a smear not whinging about it on TT.
She had a "horrendous birth" which resulted in postnatal depression " as she's said a few times...." couldn't even look after her baby"...ex husband had ro do it all....you know the one..the "abuser who left her with PTSD"🙄
childbirth would never be " normal" or without frame for someone like Aimless!!🙄

Wow! That actually makes so much sense too! The dad came home, left the door ajar as he didn’t plan to stay long and maybe the wind blew it open so it appeared like he’d opened the door! This poor guy may have got in big trouble for something that’s not his fault! She’s an absolute witch
I hope he has told.his story and I hope it's made public!!😡

Last edited:
A few of her minions have said they’ve booked smears thanks to her. (Which is great they’re going don’t get me wrong) we’ll never hear the bleeping end of saint aimless of the smear
One of them even said when they see her eating it reminds them to eat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Jeeeeez what kind of saftness is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds like they need to spend less time on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find this woman so exhausting. She seems to thrive on drama and negativity. You’d think she might learn a lesson from her latest tale blowing up but I think she tells so many lies she’s not sure what’s the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think what’s funny is how wether or not she is a liar - the perception is that she is. By a lot of people. And that’s a reputation that will be impossible to shake. And that’s truly damaging.

• Heart
if she genuinely believed that there was nothing wrong with the smear test video then she would not have deleted it

Reactions: 8
She’s gonna and play on her mental health now to make people feel sorry for her and hopefully they’ll forget about the article in the paper

• Heart
Has the full time fantasist announced she has been contacted to become the next PM yet?

• Haha
The state of her, why does she need the dog tit coloured fleece dressing gown thing on in the summer? No wonder we all think she looks like she smells of cat piss - bet she stinks as it never seems to off her back to go in the washer - cue Aimless showing us her washing line with the thing hanging off it!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.