Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs dixkface, just get one or don’t.
I’m covered I have sleeves thighs etc, my ex had none.
She’s the kind of bint who morphs into the partner, he’s got ink, she’ll get ink. Not a original idea in her pin head. She will point to one on the wall and say “I want that one” she’s a female Andy pipkin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That one dress made her look like an extra from the flintstones

Ehmay Flintstone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's like watching a game of hungry hippos ......shes piling the weight on .......probably because she never leaves the house and eats all the time despite her " lack of appetite "
I wonder if she has an eating disorder. She used to be quite a gym goer when you look back on previous videos - a while back I add. She has definitely whacked the pounds on. I’ve put weight on - ironically I lost loads during lockdown as I was exercising at home and walking lots as bugger al else to do and I’ve put a bit on which I’m now trying to shift - summer is coming 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣. But no one piles cream on a scone like that. Look at the tub of cream it’s nearly half gone. Also the body suffers inside as well. The fat content going into her organs and arteries is phenomenal. Sometimes I so think she does this untidy act the way she throws things and how she rips things open for effect. But in my eyes it just makes her look a skank 🤣🤣🤣. I’m surprised she is saying Mr D is still on scene! Just you wait - if he is there will be a little D soon. I can just see her doing something like that! I think it’s outrageous the way she opened those sweets and ate some without H. She has selfish through her veins 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
That one dress made her look like an extra from the flintstones

Ehmay Flintstone
The saddest rubble in bedrock. 🤣🤣
---

She’s the kind of bint who morphs into the partner, he’s got ink, she’ll get ink. Not a original idea in her pin head. She will point to one on the wall and say “I want that one” she’s a female Andy pipkin.
I am covered also, mr Huggis is a tattoo artist 🤣 terrible choice of life partner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am in the tattoo club as well 🤣🤣 i didn't worry at the time about my parents approval at getting them mind you!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deffo. Couldn’t decide which I liked better 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The sweet hamper vid has just filled me with rage. Fancy sampling everything before Harper can even get a look-in. Vile gluttonous cnut
The way she rips open the bags and stuffs the sweets in her mouth. Doesn’t she ever l watch these posts back 🤢

Reactions: 11
I've been busy today 9 pages to catch up on. Just want to say I think 'Mr d' ghosts her she gets all woe is me I mean poorly then he responds to one of her many texts mithering #stalking him..he responds & viola the wedding & 2 kids (in her head) is all back on. I also think the god awful oodies over her door are a good indicator of if he spends the night. They got dumped in her 'work room' last time he stayed over for a bit of stinking rumpy pumpy with the smelly madam see she does sometimes think of her precious daughter enough to shut the door when she has a virtual stranger stay the night. Such a good mum aimless #inS pIrat ion al hun

Reactions: 10
I've been busy today 9 pages to catch up on. Just want to say I think 'Mr d' ghosts her she gets all woe is me I mean poorly then he responds to one of her many texts mithering #stalking him..he responds & viola the wedding & 2 kids (in her head) is all back on. I also think the god awful oodies over her door are a good indicator of if he spends the night. They got dumped in her 'work room' last time he stayed over for a bit of stinking rumpy pumpy with the smelly madam see she does sometimes think of her precious daughter enough to shut the door when she has a virtual stranger stay the night. Such a good mum aimless #inS pIrat ion al hun
She’s a toy to him. That’s all. Shame she can’t see it with her being so full of relationship advice too.

Reactions: 9
Another busy week so far in work and just caught up with posts and TT - try on apart from the first two which looked like maternity clothes, the rest didn’t fit her and they all looked awful - On the scone video please tell me she didn’t bin the first one and get a fresh one because the cream didn’t go on properly. Total waste of food

As for Mr D.. he's just using her to get his 🍆 wet. Clearly didn't get many matches in Tinder last week coming back to this

• Haha
Just call her Alice 😂

The 70s 80s and 90s called they want their clothes back 😂
These outfits just confirm she really has no clue, but sure being hermit how would she know. Retro trends coming back seriously aimee get out and live in the real world its just beyond your hall door

So Monday she had a new tub of clotted cream and then today she's had another new tub... That's just not normal
That’s what I was saying too. 2 tubs in as many days!! Her arteries are going to be clogged like a public lavatory in no time. We don’t eat that stuff by the barrel load sweetheart. Put it down. Eat an apple. Ffs. Eat an Apple!!
---

Another busy week so far in work and just caught up with posts and TT - try on apart from the first two which looked like maternity clothes, the rest didn’t fit her and they all looked awful - On the scone video please tell me she didn’t bin the first one and get a fresh one because the cream didn’t go on properly. Total waste of food
Nooooo way!! She ate them all. We know it, she knows it. 🐷

A tub of cream in 48 hours, what’s she been doing bathing in it? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.