Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I was saying too. 2 tubs in as many days!! Her arteries are going to be clogged like a public lavatory in no time. We don’t eat that stuff by the barrel load sweetheart. Put it down. Eat an apple. Ffs. Eat an Apple!!
---

Nooooo way!! She ate them all. We know it, she knows it. 🐷
And 2 packs of 4 scones a few days ago and another pack now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thought she had an infected wisdom tooth ??? 🤔 She bit into that sweet perfectly fine to me and scoffed all the others too!
She’s the biggest liar on TT
75BCE0D0-CB94-441E-BB50-BF7C59FE90FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg this live is stressing me out. Everyone who gets one of these gifts is going to be gutted when it arrives smashed to smithereens. People are telling her how to package stuff properly and she is just ignoring 'I get your point but I'm just gonna do what I was gonna do anyways'.

Also H school on strike, where is she? My son was older than her in lockdown and he couldn't leave me alone for five minutes to the point everyone in my work knew to expect him to pop up at some point 🙈 ... She never seems to come in and ask for anything ever!
Great question where is H Great mystery

Reactions: 9
I’ve saved you the bother Aimless I’ve sorted your tattoo for you!!! Thank me later love!
45DFFDF9-5113-4B80-AE36-164939B08BB0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I caught abit of her live today but her singing drunken love like a strangled cat made me sick in my mouth so I had to turn off - but she did say "I'm going to the races with Mr D" so yet again she'll be paying for the tickets, the booze, the food, the hotel, the travel, probably his suit and he will take, take, take then f**k her off again like last time, then we'll be subjected to that Xmas outfit shoved up her chuff and a face like a slapped arse whilst she attempts to tidy her tit pit yet again 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm baffled how she can't see it at this point - he's a user!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I've actually noticed she always seems to be ordering/opening new food all the time...

She's either eating it all in one go or chucking stuff out and buying new every time
I'd say she's eating it all and buying new.

We all know she didn't just buy 1 new pack of 4 scones yesterday, she has bought at least 2 and a tub of cream for each pack!

Reactions: 7
🎵 who ate all the scones, who ate all the scones, you greedy pig, you greedy pig, you ate all the scones 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe the tattoo will be some philosophical nugget she’s spouted.
‘Feel your feelings, but don’t stay there too long’
‘It’s ok to not be ok’
‘Don’t have much of an appetite’

• Haha
Maybe the tattoo will be some philosophical nugget she’s spouted.
‘Feel your feelings, but don’t stay there too long’
‘It’s ok to not be ok’
‘Don’t have much of an appetite’
Be kind. Do better

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A sudden craving for scones, clothes that are loose around the stomach, a sudden depressive state and issues that her and Mr D had to work out or whatever crap she spouted, feeling ill and run down, coming off her pill all of a sudden.....
You don't think she could be pregnant already?
I hope I'm wrong because if she is, she's a bigger mug than I first thought!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Thought she had an infected wisdom tooth ??? 🤔 She bit into that sweet perfectly fine to me and scoffed all the others too!
She’s the biggest liar on TTView attachment 1928341
Yep on that side. Fraud liar witch
---

I’ve saved you the bother Aimless I’ve sorted your tattoo for you!!! Thank me later love! View attachment 1928420
Absolutely brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

A sudden craving for scones, clothes that are loose around the stomach, a sudden depressive state and issues that her and Mr D had to work out or whatever crap she spouted, feeling ill and run down, coming off her pill all of a sudden.....
You don't think she could be pregnant already?
I hope I'm wrong because if she is, she's a bigger mug than I first thought!!
I have wondered that. Cravings. Buuutttt…. She’s probably doing it for the speculation for content 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do we think his sport could be... DARTS?

They're worldwide, they're on TV and let's be honest I can see her more with a John Henderson type rather than Andy Murray.
I was Googling darts players 🤣

No I didn’t either. It was my eldest I was most afraid of 🤣🤣🤣
I got my first tattoo when I turned 40 - my son was horrified so I added his name to the bottom of it 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.