Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she will get percy pig tattooed on her 😭
---

Or even better the bleeping Grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the tattoo will have some meaningful words for example:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

CHEERS

ITS A SIZE 12

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😩😩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I got my first tattoo at 16 🙈 my mum came with me & got one too 😂 I've got loads more since then

She'll prob have something small, can't see her sitting for 4-5 hours she'll be crying like a baby, she whines about everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s actually embarrassing this tattoo thing, imagine Harper or anyone asking about it, oh I got it because I reached 300k followers on an app. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s only mentioning it on tt so she can bump her followers up, how are people THAT stupid? Oh sorry, forgot 277k followers with 1 brain cell, 2 teeth and 3 million chin hairs between them!

Some of them need to get out of the house and see the real word just like Aimpee needs to put down the phone, the Prosecco, the scones and pick up her daughter show her she loves her more than the people in the phone, give her a bath, haircut, a trip to the dentist and a childhood to remember for all the RIGHT reasons not setting her up for a life of counselling, antidepressants and misery!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit funny she’s made it to 37 without a tattoo, she’s been trying to buy Mr D’s love and bending over backwards for him, being uber embarrassing about him all over TikTok like a teenage girl so is this tattoo to impress him because he’s got sleeves? Seems that way to me… 37 or 17 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet she won't buy the followers this time to get to 300k as I don't think she really wants a tattoo at all she's just wanting to up her following. Try upping your views first hen.

Reactions: 10
I've a fudge ton of tattoos and I honestly can't see her getting anything done.

Not unless She gets a reward afterwards for being a brave little princess

A sudden craving for scones, clothes that are loose around the stomach, a sudden depressive state and issues that her and Mr D had to work out or whatever crap she spouted, feeling ill and run down, coming off her pill all of a sudden.....
You don't think she could be pregnant already?
I hope I'm wrong because if she is, she's a bigger mug than I first thought!!
she’s his side chick ( or side pig) are you able to have tattoos when your pregnant?
---

A sudden craving for scones, clothes that are loose around the stomach, a sudden depressive state and issues that her and Mr D had to work out or whatever crap she spouted, feeling ill and run down, coming off her pill all of a sudden.....
You don't think she could be pregnant already?
I hope I'm wrong because if she is, she's a bigger mug than I first thought!!
she’s his side chick ( or side pig) are you able to have tattoos when your pregnant?

Reactions: 7
---

No. You can’t get tattooed if you’re pregnant. No respectable artist will touch a pregnant lady.
Maybe she’ll get some lad to do it in her kitchen on live 🤣🤣
---

What’s the prediction for todays circus?
Will it be high as a kite at the thought of seeing Mr D at the weekend or will it be all sad eyes and the picture of hard done by?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tattoo will read ………. ju no worra mean in Chinese characters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got both my arms done, she’ll never cope with a full piece. It’ll be a bloody tiny one on her finger. Also, given her personal hygiene how will she cope with the aftercare?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.