Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like watching a game of hungry hippos ......shes piling the weight on .......probably because she never leaves the house and eats all the time despite her " lack of appetite "

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Manipulative biatch 😡 trying to gain more toothless huns by saying she will get a tattoo if she reaches 300k. She’s a sad pathetic loser, who will literally do anything for content and followers, life goals eh aims
Of what? I dread to imagine!! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Who puts bleeping Flora on a scone.... Absolute no class
---

And she's been reading here again using words like "chaotic" on her TT titles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who puts bleeping Flora on a scone.... Absolute no class
---

And she's been reading here again using words like "chaotic" on her TT titles
Did anyone notice that was a new tub of cream? Has the gluttonous wankatron consumed a tub of cream in 2 days?? Jeeeeeesus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice that was a new tub of cream? Has the gluttonous wankatron consumed a tub of cream in 2 days?? Jeeeeeesus.
I've actually noticed she always seems to be ordering/opening new food all the time...

She's either eating it all in one go or chucking stuff out and buying new every time

• Haha
She’s not told her mum & dad yet she might get a tattoo at 300k
But her mum wants a tattoo too
Can she not even see that lie?

She’s not told her mum & dad yet she might get a tattoo at 300k
But her mum wants a tattoo too
Can she not even see that lie?
She clearly doesn’t worry enough about what her parents will think. I know my mum would boot my ageing arse from here to Texas if she caught me living like a Tink and neglecting my kids.

Reactions: 12
Oh she'll porobably get "D" tattoo with a ❤ round it.....she's that type of looper!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she ok. Like for real, the scone video is not normal, what's she on?

Reactions: 11
What we all guessing for the tattoo then? I’m going to say Percy pig because she’s so desperate for m&s to notice her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it funny that she’s even telling tiktok about that. Jesus just get it done. Some things I dread telling my mum but I just do it anyway. I’m bloody 31!!!

What we all guessing for the tattoo then? I’m going to say Percy pig because she’s so desperate for m&s to notice her 😂😂
The TikTok logo or some philosophical pish. Maybe even a scone. She seems to be loving them bad boys just now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion .. Aimz getting her MrD tattoo, trying her best to prove that he’s true!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.