Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about all the expensive gifts she’s gotten him, the OTT birthday treat. Paying for London and probs all their meals drinks etc. her always having him round hers for dinner. She’s never once shown us a bunch of flowers from him or a box of chocolates. She’s been so ‘poorly’ for all this time and he’s not once sent her a bunch of flowers! When you first date it’s usual men will turn up with a small gift. My ex used to always buy me a bunch of flowers and a wee tiny bunch for my daughter, only for first few months. Yet he’s gifted her nothing. He seems to just take from her all time. And if he had bought her a bag of haribos she would have told all of TT, you know what she’s like.

Reactions: 18
Terrified of antibiotics but thinking of a tattoo with no issues

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be high as a kite as she awaits her booty call from her gigolo.Harpers case was probably packed and ready days ago. Mrs Tumble can’t wait to drag little mr.D up those stairs for a sess.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much would it cost to buy her followers to get her up to 300k.... I really want to see her get a tattoo before everyone forgets and I want it to be Percy Pig 🐖 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Terrified of antibiotics but thinking of a tattoo with no issues
Can’t take her kid to school but will go to London 👍🤔
---

When you think about all the expensive gifts she’s gotten him, the OTT birthday treat. Paying for London and probs all their meals drinks etc. her always having him round hers for dinner. She’s never once shown us a bunch of flowers from him or a box of chocolates. She’s been so ‘poorly’ for all this time and he’s not once sent her a bunch of flowers! When you first date it’s usual men will turn up with a small gift. My ex used to always buy me a bunch of flowers and a wee tiny bunch for my daughter, only for first few months. Yet he’s gifted her nothing. He seems to just take from her all time. And if he had bought her a bag of haribos she would have told all of TT, you know what she’s like.
Maybe they were the “ free “ ones from Asda last week 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IF Mr Dick is back on the scene ( still not sure about that ) he's back for Valentines day qnd his presents. Hotel away, expensive gift ,meals paid for,free sex .
They'll split in March then get back together for the National .Again,free hotel,use her car, she'll buy him an outfit, pay for tickets,meals etc

Considering she thinks she's a strong, independent woman,the way she chases men and buys their affection is embarrassing

Reactions: 14
Tattoo will read ………. ju no worra mean in Chinese characters
Or SPICY RICEEEEE
---

I don’t ever think her and this so called bloke were ever an “item” more friends with benefits. She blows it all up and out of proportion and starts getting OTT, he panics and thinks Fook that I’m outta here , you were only ever a shag Aimless. If it was the real deal, she’d have photos of him, she’s have shown him off by name, flowers, chocolates the lot. He isn’t interested in a lazy single mother who has no get up and go and is obsessive about food ,herself and TT. She is literally just a shag.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’ll be an infinity symbol or a date in Roman numerals. She’s a basic witch

Reactions: 9
It’ll be an infinity symbol or a date in Roman numerals. She’s a basic witch
It’ll end up being a full stop cos she’ll pass out as soon as the needle touches her and that’s the end of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr Huggis says his top 5 requested tattoos by women just now are….

lion, either on its own or with cubs
Dream catchers
Mandala
Feathers
Clocks and flowers with birth times

Roman numerals are almost a daily occurance, and so are children’s names.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr Huggis says his top 5 requested tattoos by women just now are….

lion, either on its own or with cubs
Dream catchers
Mandala
Feathers
Clocks and flowers with birth times

Roman numerals are almost a daily occurance, and so are children’s names.
Doesn't her pal Prinny have all of those? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.