Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Huggis says his top 5 requested tattoos by women just now are….

lion, either on its own or with cubs
Dream catchers
Mandala
Feathers
Clocks and flowers with birth times

Roman numerals are almost a daily occurance, and so are children’s names.
It feel like her daughters name is the last thing she'd ever get, unless it was to remind her what it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When you think about all the expensive gifts she’s gotten him, the OTT birthday treat. Paying for London and probs all their meals drinks etc. her always having him round hers for dinner. She’s never once shown us a bunch of flowers from him or a box of chocolates. She’s been so ‘poorly’ for all this time and he’s not once sent her a bunch of flowers! When you first date it’s usual men will turn up with a small gift. My ex used to always buy me a bunch of flowers and a wee tiny bunch for my daughter, only for first few months. Yet he’s gifted her nothing. He seems to just take from her all time. And if he had bought her a bag of haribos she would have told all of TT, you know what she’s like.
That reminds me of when my ex got with someone new and she was trying to make me jealous (if he was worth having I’d have kept him) and she posted everything he bought her. I mean EVERYTHING. Not that he ever bought much but I remember when he bought her some crisps. Coop own brand. And she uploaded it “he’s a keeper”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How old is this post? Tell me the sod’s name isn’t Derek! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
---

And also, your detective skills are blinding, Miss Marple 🤣🤣❤
Lol Danny. looks like he could be a DJ .....oh and he's short ( nothing wrong with that apart from Aimless said he was over 6 foot !)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That pic actually does like the guy in the hotel mirror 😂😂😂😂
---

The DJ brother has no tattoos so it’s definitely not him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel like I actually believe her latest sh1ttock and we had the wrong guy pinned as being Mr D. Shall I show myself out?!
---

Lol Danny. looks like he could be a DJ .....oh and he's short ( nothing wrong with that apart from Aimless said he was over 6 foot !)
I did a bit of a deep dive into the badminton playing brothers. Neither has tattoos so that’s not him.

Reactions: 6
I feel like I actually believe her latest sh1ttock and we had the wrong guy pinned as being Mr D. Shall I show myself out?!
---

I did a bit of a deep dive into the badminton playing brothers. Neither has tattoos so that’s not him.
Yep I think its more likely the badminton player .
Can you tell I'm bored lol ? Off work with this ridiculous flu so stuck on the sofa

• Heart
---

The thing getting me... why wouldn't she have told people that the other guy had got in touch with her?

Reactions: 7
Aww Gawwwd, the latest relationship update. Why has she always got to have tone? The way she speaks down to people is so condescending. Not that the Half Baked Huns seem to notice.
Honestly, shes a top tier bawbag

Reactions: 10
The thing getting me... why wouldn't she have told people that the other guy had got in touch with her?
I thought this she would definitely of blamed the trolls for her embarrasing convo she had t have with him 🙄

---

I don’t think it was him either. I did right up until the whole London tinder thing and her reaction and behaviour afterwards made me doubt it was him

Reactions: 4
They defo not an item. More friends with benefits!

Anyway she ain’t gonna fit in going to the national with her choice of bloody clothing!
---

Also throwing out there I don’t think his name is Dan or Daniel. I believe her about that
I thought this!

Reactions: 9
Forget my badminton post ladies,think im hallucinating with this flu lol ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus...she so reads here. All of a sudden she's telling us he's bought her something 🤣😂

He definitely pied her off for a couple of weeks but is back on the scene. My guess is this is why she sorted the house out as he probably said something so she's done it to get him back, it's no coincidence that he's back now the house is slightly better. I don't believe for a minute he came round last week to fill the skip/build furniture

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.