Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone who calls her out afraid and has to delete! Really P’s me off! Do it people call her out and own it 💪🏼💪🏼

Reactions: 13
Accounts like that are just after clout and I wouldn’t give them the time of day. They’re a troll if they’re making videos like that of her eating tbh.

Reactions: 9
At the risk of being booted off this thread. I actually don’t have a tin opener. I did have but now I don’t. It’s disappeared somewhere and it’s always been the “remember to grab” thing that never gets picked up

*opens Amazon”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s bought more scones? She had two packs of 4, no more than 2 days ago didn’t she. She’s eaten 8 scones?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t have a tin opener up until a month ago, had to keep borrowing my neighbours, because I’d forget every time I went shopping 😂

• Haha
She’s bought more scones? She had two packs of 4, no more than 2 days ago didn’t she. She’s eaten 8 scones?
To be fair, the mood I’m in, I could eat 8 scones and still want a biscuit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see a new thread coming very soon 🤣 Wonderful work as always you gorgeous lot ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Irritates me how she does that. My kids never called bananas narnies or wotsits wotsies. Also how does a woman at almost 40 not own a tin opener?? I know lots of tins have a ring pull but some tuna, salmon, tinned tomatoes etc I buy don’t. Unbelievable
Yep perhaps they sell tin openers on TT shop EhMay… have a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor old saint Vavron seems to be having some problems with her barnet, you’d think her bestie would have told her about the gummies.

Reactions: 7
‘ Alice’ and ‘ flipperty’. Deffo the same person
Really!! Whoever they are they should think about what they’re doing and their social media footprint. Aimee has her faults but making humiliating videos about a person is bullying and trolling plain and simple. Feeding right in to her narrative to gain sympathy rather than highlighting the lies and areas of concerns around her.

Reactions: 13
Really!! Whoever they are they should think about what they’re doing and their social media footprint. Aimee has her faults but making humiliating videos about a person is bullying and trolling plain and simple. Feeding right in to her narrative to gain sympathy rather than highlighting the lies and areas of concerns around her.
Exactly! Cue the response video in the morning for everyone to lick her arse 🙄

Oh my god so much to say! No way does she have an infected wisdom tooth. I’ve had infections twice (different teeth). Both times I couldn’t open my mouth properly and my face was really swollen. I was in so much pain I couldn’t eat anything solid (certainly not those massive scones she’s been shovelling in her pie hole!). I was in tears both times. Not sleeping, just awful awful pain. She’s maybe for a bit of inflammation. I get this quote regularly. Seems to be related to my menstrual cycle and hormones. Coming off the pill has probably sent her hormones haywire.

The baby plate for harper! Oh my god that poor child is going to get bullied. Even my 4 year old has more grown up plates. He also eats more than harper too. I’d fill that plate up with the main meal, then he’d come in search of fruit after.

Do we think she’s been shamed into washing her dressing gown? How many days/weeks/months is she gonna wear the Percy pig onesie?

She is really getting to me. Poor harped was ignored when she was getting some D. Now she’s been dumped looks like they’re going to live like hermits for god knows how long. I want to rescue her!

Reactions: 14
Off topic but on a serious note, all my fellow Scot’s, stay inside, stay safe and cosy!! It’s absolutely wild out there, dangerous wild. The wind has just put in the entire left side of our greenhouse. It’s giving us Storm Arwin vibes. We are NE but as far as I’m aware, it’ll be heading south tomorrow. Tie everything down!!!

Our trampoline is somewhere between here and Norway now!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Off topic but on a serious note, all my fellow Scot’s, stay inside, stay safe and cosy!! It’s absolutely wild out there, dangerous wild. The wind has just put in the entire left side of our greenhouse. It’s giving us Storm Arwin vibes. We are NE but as far as I’m aware, it’ll be heading south tomorrow. Tie everything down!!!

Our trampoline is somewhere between here and Norway now!!
Oh no!! Hope you stay warm and safe ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Infection in a tooth would leave you pacing the floor, hot water bottle or ice pack on face. I literally had to hold water in my mouth for hours through the night when my tooth was infected because that was the only thing that soothes it. I hate tablets and really struggle swallowing them but my god did I get those antibiotics in to me when I had an infection. I think she means she has a bit of a sore tooth if anything. How can she see the infection?? Why the hell is she not leaving the house??!! She’s physically fine.
when my wisdom tooth cut the gum got an infection and the left side of my face had swollen so much it strike a nerve in my face and I collapsed, had to get taken to a&e to have it drained and given antibiotics. Aims you have toothache get a grip you absolute weapon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.