Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bought more scones? She had two packs of 4, no more than 2 days ago didn’t she. She’s eaten 8 scones?
She's feeding them to Mr D.....he's locked in her garage....that's why she's being so cagey when he's mentioned 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👋 I made it through the night!! The trampoline did not. 🤣
That was mental!! Very little sleep in our house last night. If it wasn’t the wind, it was the sideways rain keeping us all up. My wheelie bin has gone AWOL and I’m pretty sure the dogs outside bowl took flight too. What a mess 🤣

So vavron blocked me yesterday so I’ll need to use the kids iPad to go and look at what’s new. Bare with 🤣🤣
---

Is everyone ok today? ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey her and Steph are acting as if MattyP created a video slagging her off and calling her out, he literally sat in a dressing gown with plasters as she does and everyone guessed who it was about but she’s ✨offended✨ 🤣🤣🤣 take the hint and take off the dirty dressing gown! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if by chance I wore my dressing gown and decided I wanted to make a video to post to tiktok, then realised whilst making the video I had a plaster stuck to me so I remove it and continue then post it. What her and her weirdo pal are saying is i would be a bully and a troll? Sorry note to self - no dressing gowns or plasters allowed unless my name is Aimee and I smell like cat piss ✍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said Botox wasn’t around in 2012, erm stefanny it’s been around since 1989!! Another twit who knows fk all
Idiot 🤣🤣 Botox has been around almost as long as she has.

Honestly, I’ve said before, you can’t educate pork!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Idiot 🤣🤣 Botox has been around almost as long as she has.

Honestly, I’ve said before, you can’t educate pork!
No wonder they’re ‘cuntent creators’ because they wouldn’t hold down a normal job without being told what to do, arse wiped, tears wiped and hand held for 8hrs shift.
Pathetic pair of twunts, hope their downfall is soon. Because both deserved to be cancelled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She said Botox wasn’t around in 2012, erm stefanny it’s been around since 1989!! Another twit who knows fk all
She was certainly around in 2012 👀 She gives me Kat Slater vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think people are telling you to get dressed Aimee......I think they are telling you to get that minging dressing gown off, get washed and put clean pj's on if you can't be assed getting dressed!! Eh, its called personal hygiene!! 🤢🤢
That dressing gown actually gives me the boke now tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is with the updated bio? Love that for you?
she needs to change to fake MH, narcissistic, neglectful Aimpee
---

I don't think people are telling you to get dressed Aimee......I think they are telling you to get that minging dressing gown off, get washed and put clean pj's on if you can't be assed getting dressed!! Eh, its called personal hygiene!! 🤢🤢
That dressing gown actually gives me the boke now tbh!
Even when she ‘showers’ she still puts the minging thing back on! She gives me vibes of someone who changes their knickers once a week 🤢 she is pure disgusting
---

Oh love that for you is an apparently being mean. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS IS A SAFE SPACE?!
Nothing is safe around you Aimee just look at your obvious neglected and malnourished child. Surprise you even feed the cats (then again that’s probably why they have the mice)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her tesco shop too was enough for about 3-4 days if that and the meals are so dull what a waste of a chicken

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.