Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but on a serious note, all my fellow Scot’s, stay inside, stay safe and cosy!! It’s absolutely wild out there, dangerous wild. The wind has just put in the entire left side of our greenhouse. It’s giving us Storm Arwin vibes. We are NE but as far as I’m aware, it’ll be heading south tomorrow. Tie everything down!!!

Our trampoline is somewhere between here and Norway now!!
keep you and yours safe

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off topic but on a serious note, all my fellow Scot’s, stay inside, stay safe and cosy!! It’s absolutely wild out there, dangerous wild. The wind has just put in the entire left side of our greenhouse. It’s giving us Storm Arwin vibes. We are NE but as far as I’m aware, it’ll be heading south tomorrow. Tie everything down!!!

it’s awfy breezy down my way my trampoline is bolted to the decking but think the trampoline will take it a walk soon 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
it’s awfy breezy down my way my trampoline is bolted to the decking but think the trampoline will take it a walk soon 🤣
Stay safe!! Let it go chum, just let it go. You can do a garden retrieval once it’s all calmed down. I’m not too scared just now but if thunder and lightening appear, should you happen to see a missing person ad tomorrow, tell them to check the divan drawer in the spare room, and bring clean pants 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but on a serious note, all my fellow Scot’s, stay inside, stay safe and cosy!! It’s absolutely wild out there, dangerous wild. The wind has just
Stay safe @huggis we are central and it’s been a howler of a day. Even the poor dog didn’t want to go out in the horrid weather.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Stay safe 💖

Really!! Whoever they are they should think about what they’re doing and their social media footprint. Aimee has her faults but making humiliating videos about a person is bullying and trolling plain and simple. Feeding right in to her narrative to gain sympathy rather than highlighting the lies and areas of concerns around her.
I absolutely agree. It’s childish behaviour too. We really need to not give those accounts the time of day on here because then we can’t be accused of it when her braindead huns come reading here and report back like the little lapdogs they are

• Heart
Ah come on, this is a tattler surely? If so, people really need to keep this stuff on here. It's not a coincidence.
We have an imposter! 🤨
---

Oh guaranteed she'll go and order some super duper mechanical one which opens the tins itself when you pop it in the holder bit. Anything for an easy life for our Aimless.
Eymey will ask Daddy to come round to open the can for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really!! Whoever they are they should think about what they’re doing and their social media footprint. Aimee has her faults but making humiliating videos about a person is bullying and trolling plain and simple. Feeding right in to her narrative to gain sympathy rather than highlighting the lies and areas of concerns around her.
Totally agree! This is real mean girls stuff and allows her and her cronies to lean into their innocent victim status, just means more sympathy sales and detracts as you say from the issues around her which are legitimate.
---

Hope you're OK! I'm NW England and it's already blowing a hoolie outside, dread to think when your weather makes its way down 😳

Reactions: 7
Stay safe!! Let it go chum, just let it go. You can do a garden retrieval once it’s all calmed down. I’m not too scared just now but if thunder and lightening appear, should you happen to see a missing person ad tomorrow, tell them to check the divan drawer in the spare room, and bring clean pants 🤣🤣🤣
if it’s in a skip, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure 🤣🤣. I’ll be hiding in my bath with wine and blankets with the door locked and dad can entertain the wains 👌🏼. Stay safe huggis we need you!! X
---

Stay safe @huggis we are central and it’s been a howler of a day. Even the poor dog didn’t want to go out in the horrid weather.
Im the central belt too and the wind is 😬 poor kid was glad he was off school with the strikes and didn’t need to go to school

Be careful 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 tattlers out there. Remember what happened to the wicked witch of the east in the wizard of oz, 🏡 👠 and we have to keep our coven together and safe ❤ 🧙‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Infection in a tooth would leave you pacing the floor, hot water bottle or ice pack on face. I literally had to hold water in my mouth for hours through the night when my tooth was infected because that was the only thing that soothes it. I hate tablets and really struggle swallowing them but my god did I get those antibiotics in to me when I had an infection. I think she means she has a bit of a sore tooth if anything. How can she see the infection?? Why the hell is she not leaving the house??!! She’s physically fine.
Little wonder she’s convinced herself she was the victim of domestic abuse, she’s a very very dangerous woman who believes her own bullshit .

Her daughter needs looking after and not by her .
Not one item in that shopping haul was not pre packed……she cannot even cut a melon .

I despise her that she’s allowed to get away with this .

Reactions: 15
Thankfully my little part of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 the wind isn't to bad this morning still plenty time for that to change stay safe

Reactions: 4

Bridges are not fun in this wind are they 🤣 Tried to get out the car yesterday and just shut my door again and composed myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Steph..... you're hard, showing of!!! 🙈🙈🤯🤯
What would TT do without you two queens!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Morniiiing! Wonder what today will bring? Will Matty clap back to tweedletwit and tweedletwat? Will her dressing gown finally be put in the wash? Will she have yet another ailment? Find out on the next episode of My Life is a Shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At the risk of being booted off this thread. I actually don’t have a tin opener. I did have but now I don’t. It’s disappeared somewhere and it’s always been the “remember to grab” thing that never gets picked up

*opens Amazon”
At the risk of being booted off this thread - I often buy grated cheese 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.