Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it was big haul from Tesco and she’s got hardly any meals again. Does she not think about planning on meals for the week? I write down what meals I’m doing each day and buy a whole weeks worth of shopping including pack lunch and breakfasts and even plan meals I have alone when my children go to there dads at weekends and I don’t even consider takeaway being an option as it’s a treat now and then. Aimee’s meal planning for this week must be

tuesday - mr chick chick
Wednesday- takeaway
Thursday - pasta
Friday - child free so takeaway and Prosecco
Saturday- same as Friday
Sunday - takeaway again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet mg life when Harper is around anyone else. She is acting the age she is. It’s Aimee holding her back.

With regards to when harper is in high school. JESUS CHRIST does it ramp up a gear. My oldest is moving up to high school in September. She’s 11 now and it’s a right pain. She wants makeup likw all the other girls. I don’t like that bhr I also get it’s the “in thing”. Poor Harper with baby yoda whilsy all herpals are curling eyelashes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well said my girl👏 Lots of love to your Dad 🙏🏼
Same here. My Dad got the strongest chemo for stomach cancer. And he was up showered, dressed every single morning. It definitely helped his recovery.

She's a joke. Not 'allowed' to leave the house?! Who told you that Ehmay. Incase anyone catches anything from your general dirty self?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just pronounce the names of things correctly. It’s not cute once your kid is past 2. Pet hate of mine that. Moo cow, no it’s a cow, moo is the sound it makes! She was defo one of those parents.
Sorry for the rant. It just pisses me off. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said it was big haul from Tesco and she’s got hardly any meals again. Does she not think about planning on meals for the week? I write down what meals I’m doing each day and buy a whole weeks worth of shopping including pack lunch and breakfasts and even plan meals I have alone when my children go to there dads at weekends and I don’t even consider takeaway being an option as it’s a treat now and then. Aimee’s meal planning for this week must be

tuesday - mr chick chick
Wednesday- takeaway
Thursday - pasta
Friday - child free so takeaway and Prosecco
Saturday- same as Friday
Sunday - takeaway again
The only thing she can make is a Mr Chick Chick. How depressing. At that age?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instead of npt cooking for 5 months after this break up, she is not leaving the hovel for 5 months and tough tit if that affects Harper! This is the vobe im getting from her, shothead put your BIG GIRL pants on and get on with life it was 8-9 weeks MAX u are gping on like you have broken up with your childhood sweetheart 30 yeats later 🤯

Reactions: 13
Omg just watched her Tesco haul!!

Pronouncing the J in jalapeños is she ok!! And abbreviating everything babyish. Wotsies narnies cumber marshies starbies

ugh
Irritates me how she does that. My kids never called bananas narnies or wotsits wotsies. Also how does a woman at almost 40 not own a tin opener?? I know lots of tins have a ring pull but some tuna, salmon, tinned tomatoes etc I buy don’t. Unbelievable

Instead of npt cooking for 5 months after this break up, she is not leaving the hovel for 5 months and tough tit if that affects Harper! This is the vobe im getting from her, shothead put your BIG GIRL pants on and get on with life it was 8-9 weeks MAX u are gping on like you have broken up with your childhood sweetheart 30 yeats later 🤯
I think she made such a tit of herself with bragging and showing off how much money she spent on him, she’s humiliated herself and now feels she needs to hide indoors.

I’d pay good hard cash to see the screen grabs from the mums WhatsApp group this week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jalapeños 😂I went to Tesco today and bought avocados, pissed myself laughing when I got home 🤣

• Haha
Stephanie

Stefanny
1. TT is not a job, it's a time waster. Whether you pay tax, NI or VAT on earnings from paid partnerships or not, filming yourself while making a coffee, showing off what you bought that day or what you decided to put on that morning or making your dinner.....IS NOT A REAL JOB however you dress it up!!
Agencies have seen a chance to make money out of 'creators' (stupid name) so they have convinced these vain 'creators' that they can also make a 'living' out of it too, when all they are doing is basically begging. Its a side hustle at best.
It's only considered a job by those who don't want to work and who like to think their self importance will somehow educate others!

2. TT is quickly becoming a site for millennial's with absolutely no sense of humour. The creator you are 'exposing' is an articulate, funny, intelligent and genuine person and he would not be mean or cruel for the sake of it. He did a 'tongue-in-cheek' post about a fellow tocker, he wasn't rude, degrading or mean. He could've been all those things and more, as she leaves herself open for criticism daily. Her blatant lying, lifestyle choices and treatment of her child are all filmed for public viewing. She decides on her own content, so she decides what parts of her life she wants to put on a public platform, which SHE KNOWS will receive comments and criticism.
If her self confidence has taken a hit lately, it's not from that skit from her fellow tick tocker, its more than likely from other outside issues such as her relationship problems, her mental health and the perceived neglect of her child.

3. You have now chosen to publicly call out this creator on TT, but doesn't that make you no better than him? 🤔

4.Your Creator friend is not a child, she is a 37yr old grown woman (allegedly) and old enough to fight her own online spats!
If she stopped being so self absorbed by religiously reading everything about herself on Tattle everyday and portraying herself as an almost 'perfect' mother when she is clearly not and then deleting any negative comments about that, she wouldn't need to do passive aggressive posts regularly which only bring more negative comments to her page. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Applause button 👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Irritates me how she does that. My kids never called bananas narnies or wotsits wotsies. Also how does a woman at almost 40 not own a tin opener?? I know lots of tins have a ring pull but some tuna, salmon, tinned tomatoes etc I buy don’t. Unbelievable
Never sticking up for her but when I moved into my last flat I didn't have a tin opener for ages. I very rarely use tinned goods, except the occasional sweetcorn or beans. Got caught out buying off brand sweetcorn once, had to borrow a tin opener from my neighbour and popped one in my basket next time I went shopping. I honestly very rarely use it though. Its not a utensil with a prime spot in my kitchen 😂

Reactions: 7
Another tip for you aimless, go on the BBC food website, I go on it when I’m stuck for inspiration as to what to cook, simple easy to follow recipes, give it a try, live dangerously 🤣 treat your child, give her the childhood she deserves, however decent nutritional food is just part of it, so she has a long way to go

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would ruin a perfectly good chicken by shoving it in a roll? Leftover chicken I’d make into a filler maybe but I just don’t get her obsession with shoving random food into rolls. It really winds me up 🤣

Reactions: 14
Same here. My Dad got the strongest chemo for stomach cancer. And he was up showered, dressed every single morning. It definitely helped his recovery.

She's a joke. Not 'allowed' to leave the house?! Who told you that Ehmay. Incase anyone catches anything from your general dirty self?
...or she on about the 'mystery' stalker again?

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would ruin a perfectly good chicken by shoving it in a roll? Leftover chicken I’d make into a filler maybe but I just don’t get her obsession with shoving random food into rolls. It really winds me up 🤣
For only being 2 of them, she should get at least 3 main meals from one Mr Chick Chick but she’s a greedy dick dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never sticking up for her but when I moved into my last flat I didn't have a tin opener for ages. I very rarely use tinned goods, except the occasional sweetcorn or beans. Got caught out buying off brand sweetcorn once, had to borrow a tin opener from my neighbour and popped one in my basket next time I went shopping. I honestly very rarely use it though. Its not a utensil with a prime spot in my kitchen 😂
When I first moved out it was one of my Mums friends bought me a tin opener & lots of practical things that I didn’t think off. I don’t buy tinned veg but we’re big tuna eaters in our house and some brands don’t have a ring pull. I also love tinned pears, peaches etc. She’s a 37 year old Mum. With all the crap she buys you’d have thought she’d have had one. Do they never have beans, spaghetti hoops etc Bet she now goes on and orders some ridiculously overpriced tin opener and we’ll have to watch her laugh uncontrollably when she can’t use it

• Haha
The only thing she can make is a Mr Chick Chick. How depressing. At that age?!
.....microwave mash? So she can't even boil a few potatoes while Mr. Chick chick is cooking?
There is not much nutrition in those pot noodles either. No wonder Aimless looks like a pasty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.