Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah come on, this is a tattler surely? If so, people really need to keep this stuff on here. It's not a coincidence.
Oh now come on to fudge!! This isn’t fair!!!! Stay the hell off tattle if you can’t live by the rules. Idiots everywhere!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
When I first moved out it was one of my Mums friends bought me a tin opener & lots of practical things that I didn’t think off. I don’t buy tinned veg but we’re big tuna eaters in our house and some brands don’t have a ring pull. I also love tinned pears, peaches etc. She’s a 37 year old Mum. With all the crap she buys you’d have thought she’d have had one. Do they never have beans, spaghetti hoops etc Bet she now goes on and orders some ridiculously overpriced tin opener and we’ll have to watch her laugh uncontrollably when she can’t use it
Oh guaranteed she'll go and order some super duper mechanical one which opens the tins itself when you pop it in the holder bit. Anything for an easy life for our Aimless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion. Unwashed, stinking and rude. Nothing to her but Catpiss, parcels and food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
doubt it is a tattler as a few comments like this were made during her live and the mods got angry about it
---

Reactions: 7
The people who read here and then report back to her are worse than anyone on this site. Give your heads a wobble. The only obsessed ones are those who scope this site and her comments like they’re her bodyguards. Odd behaviour😳
---

The people who read here and then report back to her are worse than anyone on this site. Give your heads a wobble. The only obsessed ones are those who scope this site and her comments like they’re her bodyguards. Odd behaviour😳

Reactions: 25
This was part of the live i caught
You’re right!! Going by the time stamp on your screenshot, this was actually before it was mentioned here.

Thank you!! I now feel a bit of a prized prick for accusing readers but it does happen. A lot. So I’ll not bother apologising for my behaviour 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shopping, pjs and her crappy parenting aside I am so enjoying how Mr D has just vanished and not been mentioned at all 😂😂😂 like if she doesn’t talk about it did it even happen?

Weeks of bleating on about date nights and what not and now…poof 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah come on, this is a tattler surely? If so, people really need to keep this stuff on here. It's not a coincidence.
She’s actually is tagged in one of Alice’s videos. Looks like she maybe commented then deleted?
EDD969F2-61ED-4F58-8BCA-CEDF8AE503D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m only trying to catch up now. Been a busy day and evening. I’m going to snuggle down and have a bedtime 🥱 read 😝😝. But can I just say why does she chuck everything she shows. Makeup/food hauls. It’s not big and not clever. I just feel that that house is all cluttered again. Does she even know how to actually live each day! Who behaves like this. Winds me right up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
This is a real account. You know when it’s someone off here when the account has no pic and no followers
You’re right!! Going by the time stamp on your screenshot, this was actually before it was mentioned here.

Thank you!! I now feel a bit of a prized prick for accusing readers but it does happen. A lot. So I’ll not bother apologising for my behaviour 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Must remember to try these jalap-a-nose she speaks of. Must be a new type. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she have a veg or fruit peeler? Or a friggin cheese grater. I can’t cope with packs of grated cheese. Not in her case.she is clueless when it comes to food shopping, among other things. Is she in hiding? How can she stay in for days, I’d have cabin fever, but with my doggies never happens. I don’t know why she doesn’t grow some veg in her garden Harper would love it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.