Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butla

VIP Member
Does she wash up ? She never washes up.
Does she clean up ? No , She never cleans up.
Does she fuck up ? She's always fucking up.
She does nothing .
The cunt does nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
So we knows she reads here , and she hates Matty p ..

So thread suggestion has to be

Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P 🎵

(Theme to daydream believer)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

2022, She boasted and boasted, 2023 the year of being ghosted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

huggis

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion. Unwashed, stinking and rude. Nothing to her but Catpiss, parcels and food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

thequietone

Chatty Member
She honestly disgusts me. She’s a filthy excuse of a mother and H needs removing immediately. She’s not even trying to be a half decent mother. I’m making a new complaint to ASA tomorrow and SS. I’ve had enough and can’t stand by watching this shit show any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

huggis

VIP Member
In my professional opinion, as A Dr in Cuntology,

im afraid she has the worst case of scruffycuntitis that I’ve ever come across in my career. She needs medical intervention immediately. Also I’d recommend a hair cut too, it’ll definitely take the edge off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wee Toots

VIP Member
For Sale

Tub of Stork, only used on 2 pieces of bread
Christmas sack with the letter D

One careful owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

K4040

VIP Member
It is a shock that anyone would ever be in a relationship with her. She is filthy. What is her appeal?? I wonder if Mr D has a substance problem or was using her for money?
When he asked if she was filthy in the bedroom - she obviously misunderstood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

julie1965

VIP Member
Imagine being 8 years old your mother dresses as an extra from a Disney store every day …..she believes she is that famous that she pretends she is unwell for sympathy views .
shes a compulsive liar .
She keeps a tip of a house to the point where she needs a skip every so often to get rid of the junk
It’s that bad that authorities of sone kind have been made aware .
She can’t take you to school because she’s not thought of a valid reason why not just utter laziness so your granddad constantly gets the task given to him .
You don’t do anything fun never see a friend don’t go to the park or swimming….at the weekends.
Just have to listen to your idiotic mother filming her fucking endless videos of her endless ridiculous shopping hauls .
Never a cooked decent meal just another cold delivery plonked in front of you .
It’s shameful.
My heart actually aches for this child.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

thequietone

Chatty Member
Well we all know Aimless reads here anyway lol. In fact, I think she’s an actual member. Someone who tried to question my info and contact only ever commented to call me out and then not on the thread again. Weird. The net is closing Aimee and your be kind huns won’t be impressed you’ve joined in talking about yourself on tattle lol

• Haha
  • Heart

huggis

VIP Member
And another thing. Aimee. Matty P may have a smaller following than you but to suggest he has no content, ha! How did your tik tok start? How’s it now? At least MattyP is genuine and FUNNY. He works hard, he’s relatable. We are actually interested in how his day goes and what the man has to say. We don’t need to filter out the lies with him.

He will ALWAYS be better than you. Even in his gown and plasters you dirty tramp!!!

Cheers 💋

• Heart
I hope she feels disgusted with herself and I hope her family bloody do aswell in that short space of time bringing a random man into harpers home and referring to herself and her new shag piece as ‘we’ in regards to anything for her daughter. (I’m sure she said something like we thought that would be best for Harper) he was nothing more than a shag piece and you had a strange man playing families with an innocent vulnerable young girl hang your head in shame.

mumz

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Thissinglemama #39 The 7 sins of AimPee, envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath

• Haha
Reactions: 27

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Steph vavron having a pop at tattle in her latest video, on behalf of Aimee !
Stephanie
Steph vavron having a pop at tattle in her latest video, on behalf of Aimee !
Stefanny
1. TT is not a job, it's a time waster. Whether you pay tax, NI or VAT on earnings from paid partnerships or not, filming yourself while making a coffee, showing off what you bought that day or what you decided to put on that morning or making your dinner.....IS NOT A REAL JOB however you dress it up!!
Agencies have seen a chance to make money out of 'creators' (stupid name) so they have convinced these vain 'creators' that they can also make a 'living' out of it too, when all they are doing is basically begging. Its a side hustle at best.
It's only considered a job by those who don't want to work and who like to think their self importance will somehow educate others!

2. TT is quickly becoming a site for millennial's with absolutely no sense of humour. The creator you are 'exposing' is an articulate, funny, intelligent and genuine person and he would not be mean or cruel for the sake of it. He did a 'tongue-in-cheek' post about a fellow tocker, he wasn't rude, degrading or mean. He could've been all those things and more, as she leaves herself open for criticism daily. Her blatant lying, lifestyle choices and treatment of her child are all filmed for public viewing. She decides on her own content, so she decides what parts of her life she wants to put on a public platform, which SHE KNOWS will receive comments and criticism.
If her self confidence has taken a hit lately, it's not from that skit from her fellow tick tocker, its more than likely from other outside issues such as her relationship problems, her mental health and the perceived neglect of her child.

3. You have now chosen to publicly call out this creator on TT, but doesn't that make you no better than him? 🤔

4.Your Creator friend is not a child, she is a 37yr old grown woman (allegedly) and old enough to fight her own online spats!
If she stopped being so self absorbed by religiously reading everything about herself on Tattle everyday and portraying herself as an almost 'perfect' mother when she is clearly not and then deleting any negative comments about that, she wouldn't need to do passive aggressive posts regularly which only bring more negative comments to her page. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys I have just given my number to a guy whose name begins with M. So please can I introduce you all to Mister M. He’s coming over soon to have a movie night with me and the kids and put up some flat pack and check my arse for period leaks

• Haha
Reactions: 26