Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title, I have missed so
Much it’s been a crazy week for me and I just can’t be asked to read it all I will wait for the recap.
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Great thread title 👏 👌 so apt! I'll continue to be bemused by her huns until her much awaited and longed for demise.

She could've been so much more on this app...unfortunately she is what she is and isn't able to disguise that fact.

Reactions: 9
Does she wash up ? She never washes up.
Does she clean up ? No , She never cleans up.
Does she duck up ? She's always bleeping up.
She does nothing .
The bleep does nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Does she wash up ? She never washes up.
Does she clean up ? No , She never cleans up.
Does she duck up ? She's always bleeping up.
She does nothing .
The bleep does nothing.
This really tickled me 😂😂 wonder what tit show we will get this week tattle fam!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact she’s pissing her pants with excitement over a wax melt in the shape of a dick is honestly so embarrassing. How old is she? Has she never seen one before?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Brilliant Thread title. Thanks you once again for doing this x

Reactions: 3
Percy pig cat bed!! £30 that was!

Edited to add - god knows how much all the other crap was!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.