Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on...did i hear that right? " I've spoken to.silk fred actually"......re THE DRESS!! is she for real??????😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on...did i hear that right? " I've spoken to.silk fred actually"......re THE DRESS!! is she for real??????😳😳
what’s this haha? Is she pretending she’s mates with big wigs again.

Also the fed is best comment isn’t that was midwives say about newborn babies 😂😂😂

• Haha

Also the fed is best comment isn’t that was midwives say about newborn babies 😂😂😂
Yes.someone she suggested she look on silk Fred....so she said she spoken to silk Fred!!!!
They will probably design and make one Aimee style!!

• Haha
Did anybody notice in the haul of snacks for going to London she said she’s got bananas for anxiety 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be coming back from london saying she’s had tea with the queen next week 😂😂😂 HRH Aimee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anybody notice in the haul of snacks for going to London she said she’s got bananas for anxiety 😂.
That could really take off ....nhs will be contacting her next for her experience of banana therapy....what the actual duck?😱🥺

• Haha

Yeah they’re talking about newborn babies being fed breast milk or formula ,not 40 year old Aimee necking McFlurrys

That could really take off ....nhs will be contacting her next for her experience of banana therapy....what the actual duck?😱🥺
duck it I’m binning my meds and off too Lidl for some bananas .Or do they need to be M&S ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah they’re talking about newborn babies being fed breast milk or formula ,not 40 year old Aimee necking McFlurrys

duck it I’m binning my meds and off too Lidl for some bananas .Or do they need to be M&S ?
Have to be m&s and the greener ones are best🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We're all in same sorry boat....😭😭🤣🤣
Try the lidl or aldi ones...they may ut have just the same effect but can try....sure if you message aimee on insta she will give some advice as to the correct dosage etc!!

• Haha
We're all in same sorry boat....😭😭🤣🤣
Try the lidl or aldi ones...they may ut have just the same effect but can try....sure if you message aimee on insta she will give some advice as to the correct dosage etc!!
I will give them a go and hopefully I will be able to manage to go to Liverpool shopping but doubt they will work for school run

• Haha
  • Sad
I will give them a go and hopefully I will be able to manage to go to Liverpool shopping but doubt they will work for school run
They may not help with the shits either so just be mindful😳but....if aimee says they are good for anxiety...then who knows? They must be worth a try!!!...she has every symptom known to man and the rest that she's made up!!🤪

Every single video she mentions anxiety within the first 20 seconds. I bet she will change her account to being focused on mental health and then say trolls are attacking her because of her mental health 🙄

Heard it all now, bananas for crippling anxiety 🤦‍♀️ right then Dr Aimee signing on tik Tok to give out free medical advice while doing her make up

• Haha
Hang on

she’s snorting a McFlurry because she’s anxious

I thought the first thing to go was her anxiety ?

billy bullshitter

she makes me cringe when she scoffs and acts like she never over indulges

the jeans told no lies Aimee babe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.