Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh, she has so much hatred for this bullshit website. Yet, without it. Would have very little content. She’s a lunatic 😂
That bullshit website. Goes through me when she says that. Joke is this thread is full of FACTS Aimee. Should be called that bullshit busting website 😂 🦸🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is a complete nut job, as mad as a box of frogs that one.

Are you a Scorpio? 😂 You’re so suspicious and don’t miss a trick do you lol. I only say it because I have a Scorpio friend and she’s never wrong 😂 and I’m that person who loves star signs 😂😂😂

When does she go to London is it today?
Bank holiday

Reactions: 3
There was someone on the last thread who worked out where she lived after the house tour I imagine anyone who lives not far away from her has worked out where she lives due to aimees own dammed stupidity if she's been doxxed she only has herself to blame for trying to be a show off and in fact all she did was put her daughter at serious risk. She wanted to put her life on tik tok sadly this can happen when you blast your life online there's many on tik tok that's had followers turn up at their homes

Reactions: 7
The woman is proper crackers!!
I watch her lives and then comment about it on here but I’d never agree to people giving out her address (that’s if it happened) cus as much as I think she’s an overgrown tit, there’s still an innocent child living there and as anyone knows, you don’t go after the children.

Reactions: 10
Someone came into the live and might have leaked her address.......and she more or less is saying it's someone from here!
I for one have never looked up anyones address ot trolled anyone and no one on here has NEVER leaked her address on here anyway!
Giving an opinion on here is one thing but giving out her address is something completely different! 😡😡
That is so nor what most people on here are about!! She's deluded!!
Apart from that,she's done a video recently, showing her house front and back and the road she lives om amd car parked.on drive
...stupid woman😡

She gave a house tour and showed the front of her house. Someone local to her would easily know where she lived from that considering it's a small town

I have a hunch here and I strongly believe that Aimee HERSELF is behind all this "harassment" she knows the police will not do anything based on some crap written online, so she's now pulling stunts like this to try and create evidence of her so-called harassment!

Mark my words she's an absolute fruitloop!!!
Definitely!! Along with fake Facebook profile...she needs help..she's got serious issues😱😱

Reactions: 8
She was fuming that her address was leaked and using bad language to the ‘trolls’ for putting harper at risk yet she was the one putting her at risk in the first place and didn’t seem to have a care in the world. Make it make sense aims 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Giving out an influencers address is, I think, absolutely disgusting and I don’t condone it, but why do the influencers not take some responsibility for the fact that they’ve made it so easy for someone to find their address.

The stupid head told the world she's from southport, then proceeded to give a full house tour of her home, front and back pointing out which bedroom is her daughters. Is she honestly that bleeping stupid? I'm from Wales and I could find her house on Google maps if I really wanted to 🙄 she also showed her daughter's school badge. Totally her own fault.

But I stand by what I said earlier, I think she is behind all of this, if any of it even happened. It's all for attention and to cry troll as per usual

• Heart
If she doesn’t want people to know her address she shouldn’t be showing off her nice house and car from the outside. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever it’s her own fault for being so stupid to begin with.

It’s way more likely that the person who has given away her address is a neighbour/ acquaintance/ somebody who knows her some how than random people from tattle.

Well to be fair the person who’s given away her address is Aimee because she’s sharing too much for the sake of being a z lister on tik Tok.

She was fuming that her address was leaked and using bad language to the ‘trolls’ for putting harper at risk yet she was the one putting her at risk in the first place and didn’t seem to have a care in the world. Make it make sense aims 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only person responsible for putting her daughter at risk is herself. Silly twit.

• Heart
P.S Aimee, a troll is someone who messages abuse/threats to you directly! Whether it’s on your videos or your lives. Not people that gossip about you behind your back!

• Heart
Oh my god this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Is she serious or is she just pissed all of the time?
Also why does her little girl always look unwell?

Her eating ice cream sent me over the bleeping edge.
Fed is best??? Ffs
And im going to say it, but Aimee is looking plump, her arms and face, she dieted when she was going out, and now she’s back to shovelling tit down her throat again.
I hate you Aimee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The clicking of her tongue is annoying me more than it normally does on that last video. Goes right through me 🤣

• Haha
All her videos are like watching an episode of Hollyoaks! ie really bad acting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.