Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still like to get my make up on and look nice cos it motivates me but I spend 10- 15 minutes on my make up 5 on my hair etc. Shes laughable nobody spends as long as she does getting ready to do eff all. She’s so annoying.
Aw totally I’m not a huge make up person so I wear on the daily, when I do it’s not a 2 hour palava to get it on….in my kitchen 🤢

Reactions: 6
Aw totally I’m not a huge make up person so I wear on the daily, when I do it’s not a 2 hour palava to get it on….in my kitchen 🤢
Oh yes, don’t get me wrong majority of the time I look a wreck cos 3 kids but when I do make an effort it’s very minimal cos who has time for 3 hour make up routine 😭 I wouldn’t mind but her make up looks terrible at the end as well 😂🤨

Sod’s law for me as well every time I don’t do my hair and make up I see someone I know but when I look nice there’s nobody to be seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s made out like she’s part of this business of a jewellery company ? Haha when it
Was advertised on Instagram looking for staff .. to promote their products.

• Haha
For the love of god why is she making her sex noises Over beans on toast 😭😭
Must be special M&S beans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Am I being totally obtuse here? What does she mean they cater to all shapes and sizes? It’s a jewellery brand? Does she mean ring sizes I mean that’s hardly ground breaking is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t the beans have to be on top of the toast for it to be beans on toast??

maybe she will read here and eat it the proper way next time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be special M&S beans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Am I being totally obtuse here? What does she mean they cater to all shapes and sizes? It’s a jewellery brand? Does she mean ring sizes I mean that’s hardly ground breaking is it?
I thought that....she needs to work on her sales patter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Don’t the beans have to be on top of the toast for it to be beans on toast??

maybe she will read here and eat it the proper way next time😂
You mean to tell me you don’t love some good old beans next to toast 😂😂😂

hmmmm really hot beans 🙄😂
Howling 😂😂😂😂 She’s such a nob.

So petty but I hate the way she points at everything individually during a shopping haul. ‘Wraps’ 👆🏼
Thanks for that Aimee love I would never have guessed that’s what they were.

Last edited:
  • Haha

So petty but I hate the way she points at everything individually during a shopping haul. ‘Wraps’ 👆🏼
Usually cooks her own chicken?🤣🤣🤣🤣she's always showing her ready cooked, or chicken in a bloody bag.... ..dear god I watch this maniac far too much 🙈🙈

• Haha
So she didn’t have anxiety going to Tesco then lol

• Angry
Hope so cos I can't cope with watching her eat beans AND toast🤣🤣
I'm pissing at your profile pic🤣🤣

Yeah they're the best🙈🙈🙈eh mum??
Whilst making sex noises 🤮🤮🤮

It’s like she’s performing the idiots guide to the food shop live from her kitchen. 😂

• Haha
Shall we have a bet on will she do a tik tok in London with Shirley ans harper or have family time haha and keep off it

• Haha
Her eye balling the camera while eating her roast dinner is literally making me feel sick 😂 she's rank. Looks like she needs a good scrub, her nails need a good cut and a good clean. Woke up with 'crippling' anxiety today yet still managed to sit on live for hours and visit tesco. Wow. How she has so many people licking her arse is just beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I know but I’m too nosey at who’s snooping me 🤣 Vicious circle haha!
I have mine switched off. You still get notified if someone views yours. I just go into settings - switch it over, see who looked then switch it back off 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.