Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I click to watch her live I get several accounts viewing my profile. Why are her followers so nosey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she aware that we're in the middle of a crisis when it comes to money?!! Selling things that are worth (or so she says) £1000. I guarantee the majority of her followers follow her to witness the car crash because there's never more than 400 people in her live and she has 141k followers.

Also, lots of people asking how harper is and putting funny emoji's as they're all thinking the same thing we are!

Reactions: 5
How do you know this? I’m pretty clueless with TikTok lol
It’s a setting under privacy where you can turn on profile views. So I get a notification when someone views my profile and it shows me exactly who has viewed it. I’m not the biggest fan of it myself because now I can’t snoop so easily but I’m also nosey so I like seeing who views my profile 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh just saw her live... TT reached out to her and asked her to the TT shop, she is so up herself now!
Yes some people don't like some of your content....accept it, you don't have to do a video about it, im sure your daughter will appreciate another video done about something that is no ones business when she is older...she says she has no privacy boundaries at home, HARPER HAS NO PRIVACY BOUNDARIES TO 100K+ STANGERS ON THE INTERNET 🤯🤔

Reactions: 10
Oh just saw her live... TT reached out to her and asked her to the TT shop, she is so up herself now!
Yes some people don't like some of your content....accept it, you don't have to do a video about it, im sure your daughter will appreciate another video done about something that is no ones business when she is older...she says she has no privacy boundaries at home, HARPER HAS NO PRIVACY BOUNDARIES TO 100K+ STANGERS ON THE INTERNET 🤯🤔
That’s the thing isn’t it who’s to say a school peer won’t see that tik Tok and pick on her for being scared to use the downstairs loo? Aimee’s got no respect for her child whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The way she goes on on the live like she’s a super star, singing and dancing to herself 🤣🤣🤣
How is she not embarrassed 😐

• Haha
She doesn’t realise that so many of her ‘supporters’ leaving nice comments are tattlers messing with her 😂😂

• Haha
It’s a setting under privacy where you can turn on profile views. So I get a notification when someone views my profile and it shows me exactly who has viewed it. I’m not the biggest fan of it myself because now I can’t snoop so easily but I’m also nosey so I like seeing who views my profile 😂
If you turn yours off the other person can’t see that you viewed their profile ☺

Yes it’s funny how she’s got all these “followers” yet there’s only ever two hundred people on her lives. 150 of those are watching for the tit show😶 There’s over 1.4k people watching someone’s live of them doing a scratch card 😅

Reactions: 3
Yes it’s funny how she’s got all these “followers” yet there’s only ever two hundred people on her lives. 150 of those are watching for the tit show😶 There’s over 1.4k people watching someone’s live of them doing a scratch card 😅
She's probably bought followers, you can do it on tiktok as well as other platforms apparently. Something fishy about her whole presence to me, none of it rings true

ETA I am convinced she's bought followers and likes because that's how she's constantly on everyone's FYP everytime you open tiktok. It's a well known tactic to promote yourself on tiktok. She was on there for months and months and unheard of. Now all of a sudden she's everywhere? 🤔 she's a big bullshitter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She's probably bought followers, you can do it on tiktok as well as other platforms apparently. Something fishy about her whole presence to me, none of it rings true

ETA I am convinced she's bought followers and likes because that's how she's constantly on everyone's FYP everytime you open tiktok. It's a well known tactic to promote yourself on tiktok. She was on there for months and months and unheard of. Now all of a sudden she's everywhere? 🤔 she's a big bullshitter!
It’s true she used to pop up on my
Fyp all the time even from when I first started going on tik Tok her content isn’t that good. Her toks are always pushed out but she doesn’t her that much interaction in the comments really.

Omg here we go, crippling anxiety my arse!!!! She’s only brought it up as well coz she’s been reading here lol. Stop lying Aimee it’s so offensive to people who actually do have it and you definitely don’t!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg here we go, crippling anxiety my arse!!!! She’s only brought it up as well coz she’s been reading here lol. Stop lying Aimee it’s so offensive to people who actually do have it and you definitely don’t!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I thought when was she going to bring up the anxiety regarding going to london! But hey Ho she will be going! It won’t bloody stop her!!! Shes just one moaning arse witch and a billy bullshitter!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs.... first video on my fyp this morning and she is moaning again!!! She never said morning or anything this morning, just straight into moaning and complaining, give yourself a shake love 🤯😴

Reactions: 4
I’m so angry! I’m all for a laugh at her expense usually but her ‘crippling anxiety’ comment has me absolutely fuming. You do not have crippling anxiety you absolute waste of space. You might feel a bit anxious, which is normal. But you do not have crippling anxiety. This is so disrespectful to those battling with this sort of anxiety every single day. Who’s lives are affected every day! Who couldn’t dream of doing half the stuff you so you bleeping idiot! I’m so angry it’s unreal. Anxiety has nearly ruined my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.