Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another moan....this morning its about being tired, get off live earlier love and get to bed and get off the phone.....
All she does every morning is moan about something, watch the news instead of TT and you will see a lot of people that have something to moan about! 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know people won't agree with me saying this, but I do think her daughter does have additional needs. The way she speaks, she looks like she doesn't understand things when her mother speaks to her, her eyes look a bit vacant for want of a better word. The way she reacts to things. And aimee barking instructions at her won't make any difference, she will need extra support from the lazy cow if that's the case.
Yeah I thought that too

Reactions: 5
Only just come across her from Stephanie’s thread. Don’t know much about her but just watched a few videos on her, I get the feeling she wants to be this somebody? Like Eden Harvey kind of vibes! Plus why do her vidoes always cut off before she finishes what she’s saying

I can't find the Stephenie thread can anyone help me?

I can't find the Stephenie thread can anyone help me?
It’s here

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought that too
I can't put my finger on it exactly but I think there's something going on there. I wonder if the school has said anything to her. I could be totally wrong of course but that was my first impression

Reactions: 4
Just to change the subject! And this may sound judgemental amd guess it is!!!
To say she spends hours a day plastering make up on..cos she wants to "look and feel good"
The state of her nails makes me gag.....she put nail polish on herself after taking the talons off weeks back....they now look disgusting🤢
She looks so bloody " unwashed" generally🤢

Reactions: 8
Can I ask....two things on her last video....
1. Why the sunglasses in the house and working from home? 🤔
2. Her taste in clothes is up her arse tbh? Or is it just me??

Oh the moaning has stopped because she has got 2 boxes of freebies...all is well with the world!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should she be putting #gifted or something on her videos if she’s been sent stuff for free?

Reactions: 6
Can I ask....two things on her last video....
1. Why the sunglasses in the house and working from home? 🤔
2. Her taste in clothes is up her arse tbh? Or is it just me??

Oh the moaning has stopped because she has got 2 boxes of freebies...all is well with the world!! 🤣🤣🤣
She looks like woman!! So do I a most of the time when in the house🤣 but if I were putting myself out there as she is..i.would make a.bit of an effort!
She probably been " shopping" and we will see what she bought later.....certainly not been working 🤣🤣

She looks like woman!! So do I a most of the time when in the house🤣 but if I were putting myself out there as she is..i.would make a.bit of an effort!
She probably been " shopping" and we will see what she bought later.....certainly not been working 🤣🤣
She’d rather make the effort to go Tesco’s

I can't put my finger on it exactly but I think there's something going on there. I wonder if the school has said anything to her. I could be totally wrong of course but that was my first impression
Yeah poor bairn doesn’t look like a full shilling

Reactions: 3
I have my opinions on Amiee, and each to their own.... but I think commenting on a child who has no say really on being on SM or what it actually means doesn't really help change peoples opinion of this site.

This is freedom of speech about TT people not really their children. Im not getting at anyone, i know loads of people and threads do but I'm just saying its a bit unfair when the child has no say on SM really.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is just mine xx

Reactions: 11
I have my opinions on Amiee, and each to their own.... but I think commenting on a child who has no say really on being on SM or what it actually means doesn't really help change peoples opinion of this site.

This is freedom of speech about TT people not really their children. Im not getting at anyone, i know loads of people and threads do but I'm just saying its a bit unfair when the child has no say on SM really.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is just mine xx
Well this is the problem with influencers who use their kids for freebies, content and sympathy, people will and do have opinions on what is shown. Aimee has chosen to call herself "this single mama" so if that's not drawing attention to her child I don't know what is, seeing as she's her only child. She also airs all of her daughters affairs online too, including speaking about her father. She moans about her behaviour so you can't really get away from having an opinion on Harper thanks to Aimee herself

Reactions: 13
Just to change the subject! And this may sound judgemental amd guess it is!!!
To say she spends hours a day plastering make up on..cos she wants to "look and feel good"
The state of her nails makes me gag.....she put nail polish on herself after taking the talons off weeks back....they now look disgusting🤢
She looks so bloody " unwashed" generally🤢
She’s definitely the type to not separate her wash loads. Everything looks grubby and over washed. Even her new stuff.
I know we’ve all said it, but why oh why she leaves the house in green joggers and a yellow jumper I’ll never know 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s definitely the type to not separate her wash loads. Everything looks grubby and over washed. Even her new stuff.
I know we’ve all said it, but why oh why she leaves the house in green joggers and a yellow jumper I’ll never know 😳
And the stuff she got today look tit too🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't care that much what people wear normally, but not washing them correctly or being willfully dirty is just gross 🤢 It's my pet hate

Any one notice her latest video going on about the house not being perfect. She was showing her recycling and trying her best not to get the bottle of Malibu in 😂😂😂 funnily enough the white claw cans aren’t there either 🤪🤪 hiding the evidence now, but she’s not got a problem and doesn’t give a tit about what we say in this bullshit website 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.