Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. I was told the same thing wake them to ensure they rouse regularly but not fully awake. People giving her advice let them sleep is wrong. This is why giving medical advice is so dangerous when you aren’t a medical professional, it gets lost in translation and eventually someone may sadly pay for that misinformation.
And as far as I'm aware the guidance has been the same for the last 5 years.

On a more light hearted note her latest try on haul is another Mr. Tumble /CBeebies inspired disaster.
Omg that yellow pj top looks terrible on her

Reactions: 2

I think it’s even longer than that because my 7 year old had a bump when she was almost 1 and that’s 6 years ago and they told me that then.

I know I’m not sure how it’s brand new yet manages to look so old and washed. I wouldn’t even wear that to bed it’s ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep. I was told the same thing wake them to ensure they rouse regularly but not fully awake. People giving her advice let them sleep is wrong. This is why giving medical advice is so dangerous when you aren’t a medical professional, it gets lost in translation and eventually someone may sadly pay for that misinformation with their life/ health when it could have been prevented had idiots not started saying stuff they heard once.
no child that has had a bang to the head should be ignored and especially not left to sleep my daughter walked into a wall when she was young and I was told to keep her awake and talk to her I was asking her all different questions like what her name was and who I was and wher she lived

• Sad
Reactions: 5
no child that has had a bang to the head should be ignored and especially not left to sleep my daughter walked into a wall when she was young and I was told to keep her awake and talk to her I was asking her all different questions like what her name was and who I was and wher she lived
It has changed slightly now and they do say they can sleep as long as they seem
Ok and to ensure they are rousing. But the rousing part is a very important step because otherwise you don’t know if they are deteriorating.

There’s people in the comments commending her for her parenting and even swapping stories on how they were reported to ss for no reason. It’s rubbish. I’m sure sometimes people are reported and there’s been a mix up but generally if you’re reported it’s because something you did has concerned someone and they are worried for your child’s welfare. Not many people call ss Willy nilly.

Reactions: 6
But whether her dad told her or not you would expect her child to have told her no? My 7 year old would. Aimee’s just being a tit mother and I can’t make excuses for her because I hate to see this child being emotionally neglected. It breaks my heart. In my
Opinion it’s simply because she doesn’t interact with her daughter and shoves her off to her room and lets her fall to sleep by herself and this isn’t a first.
For me, her not knowing from her dad isn’t an excuse because the point still stands if she was a decent parent and spending time with her child this wouldn’t have gone missed to begin with.
This is what I found strange. Okay, maybe she just had a quick chat with her dad when he dropped the little girl off and he neglected to mention the bump. This I can just about understand.
But surely she would be chatting to Harper throughout the evening? The usual how was your day? Who were you playing with at break? Anything exciting happen? I used to get a minute by minute account of my kids' days while having dinner or at bathtime, or when actually, you know, just communicating with them! Something like that would have been the first thing out of their mouths! Now they are teenagers, I am lucky if I get a hello, but 7 year olds like to talk (and talk and talk and talk.....) I miss those days to be honest and it makes me sad that both Aimee and Harper seem to be missing out on this time. They grow so fast, before you know it your days of being their best pal and them actually want to share the minute details of their lives with you are gone 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Maybe Aims ought to go bash her head on lamp post - might actually knock some common sense in or at least give her a little wake up call!

Reactions: 7
This is what I found strange. Okay, maybe she just had a quick chat with her dad when he dropped the little girl off and he neglected to mention the bump. This I can just about understand.
But surely she would be chatting to Harper throughout the evening? The usual how was your day? Who were you playing with at break? Anything exciting happen? I used to get a minute by minute account of my kids' days while having dinner or at bathtime, or when actually, you know, just communicating with them! Something like that would have been the first thing out of their mouths! Now they are teenagers, I am lucky if I get a hello, but 7 year olds like to talk (and talk and talk and talk.....) I miss those days to be honest and it makes me sad that both Aimee and Harper seem to be missing out on this time. They grow so fast, before you know it your days of being their best pal and them actually want to share the minute details of their lives with you are gone 😥
She doesn't communicate with her of an evening, H is left to her own devices

• Sad
But whether her dad told her or not you would expect her child to have told her no? My 7 year old would. Aimee’s just being a tit mother and I can’t make excuses for her because I hate to see this child being emotionally neglected. It breaks my heart. In my
Opinion it’s simply because she doesn’t interact with her daughter and shoves her off to her room and lets her fall to sleep by herself and this isn’t a first.
For me, her not knowing from her dad isn’t an excuse because the point still stands if she was a decent parent and spending time with her child this wouldn’t have gone missed to begin with.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I totally agree with what you are saying and it's very sad so think she never talked to her Mum about it and just went to sleep on her own 😔....when she did find out she defo should have got her checked out....by Aimee just does a TT about us trolls 🙄🤔
I do feel sorry for Harper as even on the day she comes home from her Dads, her Mum is sitting on live and when they do go out for meals the phone is shoved in her face! She shouldn't be putting her daughter out there at all I don't think.

On a more light hearted note her latest try on haul is another Mr. Tumble /CBeebies inspired disaster.
I actually think she might be colour blind lmao 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh yeah I totally agree with what you are saying and it's very sad so think she never talked to her Mum about it and just went to sleep on her own 😔....when she did find out she defo should have got her checked out....by Aimee just does a TT about us trolls 🙄🤔
I do feel sorry for Harper as even on the day she comes home from her Dads, her Mum is sitting on live and when they do go out for meals the phone is shoved in her face! She shouldn't be putting her daughter out there at all I don't think.

Yes that’s the thing I just feel so sorry for Harper it grinds my gears that Aimee is neglecting her and being praised for it by idiots on tik Tok. It’s very infuriating and sad that people are quick to defend a lazy slob of a mother before an innocent little girl.

Yes that’s the thing I just feel so sorry for Harper it grinds my gears that Aimee is neglecting her and being praised for it by idiots on tik Tok. It’s very infuriating and sad that people are quick to defend a lazy slob of a mother before an innocent little girl.
Don’t know where the comment about being colour blind went I keep managing to make a tit of my quotes some how but yes I think she must be the get ups she’s been showing off.

• Haha
I don’t believe she spoke to a teacher at the school. And if this was me and I went to the school and told them I’d been reported to social services and they started laughing I’d be very surprised. This woman is more full of tit than a sewer. She’s just making up a load of bollocks to try and make it appear like there are professionals such as teachers on her side. She’s more transparent than an open window this one!

I don’t believe she spoke to a teacher at the school. And if this was me and I went to the school and told them I’d been reported to social services and they started laughing I’d be very surprised. This woman is more full of tit than a sewer. She’s just making up a load of bollocks to try and make it appear like there are professionals such as teachers on her side. She’s more transparent than an open window this one!
She hasn't got the best track record for telling the truth now has she 🤔🤣

I’ve always thought it’s so odd, that people video themselves or go live in a restaurant eating. Surely it’s bad manners, going out for a meal is a lovely thing, you’re sitting eating with people and chatting together over good food. Anyone who would rather speak to strangers and eat than their companions, is frankly a bit bleeping weird.

Not sticking up for Aimee as I think the situation is disgusting but my child had a bump to the head when she was about 18 months, her eyes rolled back and everything. It was right near nap time but when I rang 111 they said let her sleep but not for too long whilst we got her to a&e

I actually think she might be colour blind lmao 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

I've called this before, it really can be the only answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Coming out of the cupboard to comment.

Never watched except via this thread (fascinating and agree with everyone) but one thing that is baffling me, HOW did Harper bang her head on a lamppost?🤔

As a teenager I did run head first into one whilst being nosey looking the wrong way. Not knocked out but looked like an utter tit.

Turned out I was spotted by fathers coworker who didn’t even know me and told it as an anecdote in the office!

Something missing (as per usual) in this tale of woe 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Exactly this!!!!!!!! Just bizarre that it didn't come out in conversation...but things aimee!! There probs was no conversation 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.