Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote on her thread according to the police most trolls don’t have jobs 🫣😂😂😂.. amiee you’re one of them

We’re harassing her haha no amiee we’re concerned about your child

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wrote on her thread according to the police most trolls don’t have jobs 🫣😂😂😂.. amiee you’re one of them

We’re harassing her haha no amiee we’re concerned about your child
Is she a special kind of stupid? People can only respond to what SHE posts herself. No one would have a clue that happened to her daughter if the stupid cow didn't make a video laughing about it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think her not even noticing Harper had taken herself to bed is the actual problem. I’d definitely notice if my son took himself to bed because it would be quiet and that’s not normal 🤣 I’d be questioning WHY her dad didn’t tell her sooner about Harper hurting her head.

Secondly she’s not said anything to the school about SS. She just likes to make out that everyone is on her side and that anyone on here is a nasty troll.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely it's not said as an insult or in a derogatory manner, we're all wondering what the hell is going on in that house because it's clear it's not a normal functioning household. We can only speak on what we're shown and so far it's been pretty shocking 🥴
She is just plain stupid!!! And the rest!!!!😡

Reactions: 5
She just puts her whole life on social media.. what does she expect

Now talking about being reported to SS. Must be closely reading Tattle lol
She deserves to be

I think her not even noticing Harper had taken herself to bed is the actual problem. I’d definitely notice if my son took himself to bed because it would be quiet and that’s not normal 🤣 I’d be questioning WHY her dad didn’t tell her sooner about Harper hurting her head.

Secondly she’s not said anything to the school about SS. She just likes to make out that everyone is on her side and that anyone on here is a nasty troll.
her dad should have told her as soon as he got harper home so she could keep an eye on her and monitor her 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's like the babysitter and her parents are the primary carers

I bet it would be no surprise to Harper's father that she behaves like this. Unless he's just as bad.

The other week it was a clump of glue in her hair unnoticed, now she's left to just roam around the house while her mother chats tit all night online. Lovely job 😬

Reactions: 9
Her whole content is just her going on about what’s written on here.

If she didn’t do it, then the thread would just go quiet.
She’s a special kinda stupid.

Reactions: 6
Has someone actually reported her to ss or did they just say she should be reported? Why doesn't she do the school runs herself anyway? I suppose her dad should have told her about the bump but we are all human and he probably forgot to mention it. Had aimee looked after her daughter properly she would of spoken to her child last night when she was unwell and could have had her checked then

Has someone actually reported her to ss or did they just say she should be reported? Why doesn't she do the school runs herself anyway? I suppose her dad should have told her about the bump but we are all human and he probably forgot to mention it. Had aimee looked after her daughter properly she would of spoken to her child last night when she was unwell and could have had her checked then
yeah he may have forgotten but if harper told her what happened I’m assuming Aimee didn’t ask her dad then and asked why he didn’t say anything she made enough fuss when harper fell over in school and hurt her knees 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That nurse stated stop wasting ss time isn’t those the ones who let children get murdered by their own parents because they didn’t give a crap or overlook anything that was wrong with them! Joke of a service

I disagree that social services is too far. Her child is putting her self to bed when she’s poorly and Aimee’s not noticing until she’s already asleep. It’s not a one off we see all the time she’s ignoring harper for tik Tok. The fact of the matter is she missed her going to bed because she’s ignoring and neglecting her child.

There was also something very insincere about her story of Harper getting herself dressed and saying it’s the ‘old switcharoo’ something about that story disturbed me. It didn’t ring true. There’s some covering up and guilt going on for the fact that she’s neglecting her. She’s horrible.

Reactions: 13
The Harper thing has got me on the fence tbh...her Dad should have told her Harper had bumped her head in the first place but she really should have checked her out once she was made aware what had happened.

The other issue with Harper, for me, is stop putting her on TT and stop telling complete stangers every last detail about your daughter!! You should be shielding your daughter from the evils of the internet for as long as you can Amiee...you choose to be on TT (she doesn't really understand it) and she has no choice! Protect your daughter at all costs instead of saying oh well just because im a creator on here blah blah blah....get your daughter of TT, and post away about you and LEAVE HER OUT OF IT! 🤬

Reactions: 8
That nurse stated stop wasting ss time isn’t those the ones who let children get murdered by their own parents because they didn’t give a crap or overlook anything that was wrong with them! Joke of a service
Surely any safeguarding nurse wouldn’t be so quick to judge because someone’s popular on tik Tok? Does that mean they can’t be neglectful then? If she’s so quick to be swayed by an adult because she likes them personally she shouldn’t be a safe guarding nurse.

The Harper thing has got me on the fence tbh...her Dad should have told her Harper had bumped her head in the first place but she really should have checked her out once she was made aware what had happened.

The other issue with Harper, for me, is stop putting her on TT and stop telling complete stangers every last detail about your daughter!! You should be shielding your daughter from the evils of the internet for as long as you can Amiee...you choose to be on TT (she doesn't really understand it) and she has no choice! Protect your daughter at all costs instead of saying oh well just because im a creator on here blah blah blah....get your daughter of TT, and post away about you and LEAVE HER OUT OF IT! 🤬
But whether her dad told her or not you would expect her child to have told her no? My 7 year old would. Aimee’s just being a tit mother and I can’t make excuses for her because I hate to see this child being emotionally neglected. It breaks my heart. In my
Opinion it’s simply because she doesn’t interact with her daughter and shoves her off to her room and lets her fall to sleep by herself and this isn’t a first.
For me, her not knowing from her dad isn’t an excuse because the point still stands if she was a decent parent and spending time with her child this wouldn’t have gone missed to begin with.

Last edited:
Ive been watching and reading this thread since Aimee kindly pointed me in the right direction.
Ive kept quiet, and silently agreed with nearly every comment.
Todays TT, she claims her child took herself off to bed, and put herself to sleep,
Unbeknown to her
What kind of mother isn't aware that her child is feeling a bit unwell?
Maybe try a look in your childs direction? talk to her? - communicate ?

What kind of mother is that unaware of a child's wellness and movements in the same house - that they dont know that said little child - isnt feeling very well and has gone to sleep - alone?? .....

What kind of child does this ???
Answer - A small child who didnt even look for comfort or help from her mother - as she knew her mother was "busy". Too busy for her.

This is incredibly sad, But sums up this woman perfectly.
Uncaring, unfeeling to her own flesh and blood, and bloody selfish.
(As well as selective in when she has her MH struggles.... depending on what shops she feels like going to do.)

:mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm deeply upset that a child can't go to it's mother for comfort when it's feeling rotten, that it puts itself to bed without the last kiss and a cuddle and special time of the day, that this child obviously feels so deeply alone. What kind of mother allows a child to do that??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm deeply upset that a child can't go to it's mother for comfort when it's feeling rotten, that it puts itself to bed without the last kiss and a cuddle and special time of the day, that this child obviously feels so deeply alone. What kind of mother allows a child to do that??
Exactly. I am fuming this is happening to a child. It’s even worse when the silly people on tik Tok stick up for Aimee and tell her she’s doing no wrong. It’s not ok to fail a small child and pat yourself on the back for it at the same time.

• Sad
Exactly. I am fuming this is happening to a child. It’s even worse when the silly people on tik Tok stick up for Aimee and tell her she’s doing no wrong. It’s not ok to fail a small child and pat yourself on the back for it at the same time.
Part of my role is safeguarding and if a parent came into me in the morning and gave me all the symptoms said the child had bumped their head and hey had given them Calpol I would tell them to get them checked straight out and not admit that child for the day. After the fuss over the grazed knees I'm surprised amiee is being so blaze over this.
She also needs teaching...wake a child till they are awake up but not awake at 15 minute intervals when fallen asleep...do not allow them to get into a deep sleep ( this is in relation to her comment about not waking a child with a head injury)

• Heart
On a more light hearted note her latest try on haul is another Mr. Tumble /CBeebies inspired disaster.

• Haha
makes me mad when I think back to what happened to little Arthur how he was treated and unfortunately overlooked by the authorities

Part of my role is safeguarding and if a parent came into me in the morning and gave me all the symptoms said the child had bumped their head and hey had given them Calpol I would tell them to get them checked straight out and not admit that child for the day. After the fuss over the grazed knees I'm surprised amiee is being so blaze over this.
She also needs teaching...wake a child till they are awake up but not awake at 15 minute intervals when fallen asleep...do not allow them to get into a deep sleep ( this is in relation to her comment about not waking a child with a head injury)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yep. I was told the same thing wake them to ensure they rouse regularly but not fully awake. People giving her advice let them sleep is wrong. This is why giving medical advice is so dangerous when you aren’t a medical professional, it gets lost in translation and eventually someone may sadly pay for that misinformation with their life/ health when it could have been prevented had idiots not started saying stuff they heard once.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.