Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t go a day without tattle life because tattle lives matter eh Aimee haha

Reactions: 6
All she has done is drawn attention to the absolute attention seeking crackpot that is Stephanie Vavron!!
This ^^ never seen this person before and she has just made me aware of her . Now I want to go and look at her thread n tattle.

Reactions: 8
I've never heard of her🤣🤣
She has a thread with 18 pages so hardly the big time

she was really nice and showed her autistic sons lunch boxes but now she is very like Aimee on all the time, moaning about her ex, ignoring her kids and obsessed with tattle/trolls

Just what you need coming into summer....a quilt hoodie round you! 🙄🙄
You lucky followers will get 20% off because she is a famous TT star don't you know!

Not to be mean or anything but her hair is like rats tails and needs a good chop, if only she knew a hairdresers who could cut it anytime she needed it!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s doing a collaboration with a oodie firm now
I think oodie have ventured into the world of pjs ( saw an advert somewhere the other day showing them ) so could be related to the pjs rather than oodie things.

Reactions: 2
How to make it dead obvious you read tattle - get a Tesco shop delivered ( after we have all commented on it a few days ago). 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Hahahaha it’s not even oodie she is doing an advert for - it’s some other unknown hoody brand 😂.. and of course she picks the one that a child would pick .

Also is it me or does that material look really cheap? And it looks quite thin material ..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What I don't understand how does she think these lies are believable.. with bigger creators on tik tok that actually do have a thing with tik tok it's their management that deals with someone specific at tik tok.

Reactions: 3
Only just come across her from Stephanie’s thread. Don’t know much about her but just watched a few videos on her, I get the feeling she wants to be this somebody? Like Eden Harvey kind of vibes! Plus why do her vidoes always cut off before she finishes what she’s saying

How to make it dead obvious you read tattle - get a Tesco shop delivered ( after we have all commented on it a few days ago). 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Hahahaha it’s not even oodie she is doing an advert for - it’s some other unknown hoody brand 😂.. and of course she picks the one that a child would pick .

Also is it me or does that material look really cheap? And it looks quite thin material ..
Looks like cheap towel material off a market stall! Nothing wrong with market stalls...I love a bargain, but yes, looks like an old rag!!!

Reactions: 5

Also people have said she probably does the school run in her oodies cos she’s too lazy to get dressed and she conveniently dropped it into this video that she doesn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Recent TT…referring to Harper saying to her have you not got dressed yet. Yes your daughter knows your a lazy bleeping witch and would rather make TT than get dressed in a morning! Also kids are more than likely talking about you in the playground at school and upsetting Harper! She’s now having to become the adult in the house because your such a bleeping child and so obsessed with TT! Even your 7 year old has you worked out! I feel sorry for Harper

I know people won't agree with me saying this, but I do think her daughter does have additional needs. The way she speaks, she looks like she doesn't understand things when her mother speaks to her, her eyes look a bit vacant for want of a better word. The way she reacts to things. And aimee barking instructions at her won't make any difference, she will need extra support from the lazy cow if that's the case.

Reactions: 10
Recent TT…referring to Harper saying to her have you not got dressed yet. Yes your daughter knows your a lazy bleeping witch and would rather make TT than get dressed in a morning! Also kids are more than likely talking about you in the playground at school and upsetting Harper! She’s now having to become the adult in the house because your such a bleeping child and so obsessed with TT! Even your 7 year old has you worked out! I feel sorry for Harper
She's probs been "voice noting one of her mutuals" 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And here is Aimee making out that it’s Harper fannying around getting dressed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.