Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was rabbiting on all I could think was well… you could, you know, help her 😳
the whole teeth thing is very worrying too. My little boy is the same age as harper and I let him brush his teeth in the morning then at night he starts them and I finish them (he’s not had to have plaque scrapped off at the dentist and she said his teeth are very clean so this works for me) I also put the toothpaste on his toothbrush for him so I know the correct sort of amount has gone on. We all know Aimee is far too busy on live to help her at night so harper just does this all by herself? I’m all for promoting independence but come on?!

Also Aimee, I’m no expert but maybe she’s done this for the attention she so clearly craves 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you keep on voice noting your mutual and ignoring your child’s need for breakfast.

#Aimeeisashitmum

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When she was rabbiting on all I could think was well… you could, you know, help her 😳
the whole teeth thing is very worrying too. My little boy is the same age as harper and I let him brush his teeth in the morning then at night he starts them and I finish them (he’s not had to have plaque scrapped off at the dentist and she said his teeth are very clean so this works for me) I also put the toothpaste on his toothbrush for him so I know the correct sort of amount has gone on. We all know Aimee is far too busy on live to help her at night so harper just does this all by herself? I’m all for promoting independence but come on?!

Also Aimee, I’m no expert but maybe she’s done this for the attention she so clearly craves 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you keep on voice noting your mutual and ignoring your child’s need for breakfast.

#Aimeeisashitmum
She needs to supervise her, if her daughter is 7 and having to have plaque scraped off her teeth, well she’s not doing it properly. Plus we know she lets her eat copious amounts of sweets, maybe even in bed, her pjs had chocolate on them. Just saying.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I see in her latest TikTok she made a point of letting us know she does get dressed and takes Harper to school. Clearly she’s been reading all of this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really bitching about how long Harper takes to get ready when she spends 2-3 hours every morning just to put a bit of make up on 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh of course Aimee has contacts at tik tok 😂 why didn’t you ask this friend at tik tok about your ban instead of doing storied aimed at them for blocking you in the first place 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to supervise her, if her daughter is 7 and having to have plaque scraped off her teeth, well she’s not doing it properly. Plus we know she lets her eat copious amounts of sweets, maybe even in bed, her pjs had chocolate on them. Just saying.
no child should have plaque on their teeth as they more than likely their milk teeth so this proves that Aimee does not watch her while she’s cleaning them probably too impatient to get back to tik tok tut tut Aimee you should be ashamed of yourself

• Sad
no child should have plaque on their teeth as they more than likely their milk teeth so this proves that Aimee does not watch her while she’s cleaning them probably too impatient to get back to tik tok tut tut Aimee you should be ashamed of yourself
She had her own teeth "deep cleaned" yesterday...forgive my ignorance but does that not mean she has a "problem " herself??

Reactions: 5
Aimee it takes you hours and hours to get ready for Tesco🤣
And that is PAINFUL to watch too! 🤣
Irony again 🙄

No child at 7 can brush their teeth properly. I still check my 11 years old teeth afterwards. It takes 3 minutes. Sheer laziness.

Not believing for one second that she had that Tesco haul delivered. Also how many times does she have to explain herself about going to sainsburys? If she was telling the truth once would have been enough. Another clear sign really that she lies about her mental health because if she really had it, she wouldn’t feel the need to constantly try and prove that she does struggle

Reactions: 10
See people are cottoning on to her now. How is she going to cope in london considering she can’t shop at the big Tesco! She tells so many lies it’s untrue. Oh I know Aimee you won’t have anxiety at half term when you go to london as it will have dramatically disappeared that weekend as you have booked it off in your anxiety diary! bleeping fraud!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a crappy couple of days but was well enough to go shopping and eating out with her mutton mother who only drinks bubbles🙄

Oh ffs. She’s on her soapbox again
i like the blocked from main account life. Every now again when she gets a ban I can have a nosy for however long I can bear it on her back up account and the rest of the time just read on here without actually having to hear or see her.

It won’t be long now till all her lies catch up with her and everyone sees her for the neglectful self obsessed weirdo that she is. Roll on that day.

Reactions: 8
Who’s she banging on about now, one of her mutuals again 😂😂
Mutual who is a very close friend of hers 🙄

i like the blocked from main account life. Every now again when she gets a ban I can have a nosy for however long I can bear it on her back up account and the rest of the time just read on here without actually having to hear or see her.

It won’t be long now till all her lies catch up with her and everyone sees her for the neglectful self obsessed weirdo that she is. Roll on that day.
I never used to mind her, but now she’s completely unbearable.
she really thinks she’s single-handedly gonna bring down tattle 🫤

Reactions: 7
All she has done is drawn attention to the absolute attention seeking crackpot that is Stephanie Vavron!!

Reactions: 11

that’s exactly me I’m blocked on her main account and watch her when she’s banned what can we get her banned for next time

She’s actually making Tattle her only source of content 🙄 and not even just her own tattle thread…another wannabe 😂

Hands up if you’re despicable and a nasty troll 🙋🏼‍♀️ Hi Aimee petal 👋🏼 we know you’re watching. All you’re doing is sending more of your fans our way and we can show them the light. Your days are numbered love (as an influencer not your actual days before you think this a threat on your life and get your mates at TikTok and the PoPo involved 😂😂)

Go have yourself a few cans of white claw and settle the duck down eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.