Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Was she married to her ex?
[
Her most recent ex lived with her...I don't think they've been apart that long...but she calls him a narcissist!
She was married prior...to harper's dad!! ...the one she slags off a d says left her with PTSD....🤔

Reactions: 3

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m 31 and I always think dress how you are comfortable and what makes you feel good but she literally looks like a ten year old in that photo with the daft headband and those jeans are awful. And I don’t know why she insists on the orange all the time I don’t think it’s her colour.
Spoilt brat syndrome 😂

c40

VIP Member
I can't put my finger on it exactly but I think there's something going on there. I wonder if the school has said anything to her. I could be totally wrong of course but that was my first impression
Yeah poor bairn doesn’t look like a full shilling

Faith61

VIP Member
She’s very quiet today, proving a point that she isn’t posting on tik Tok whilst in London even though she’s already ruined it with several updates 😂

I bet she found the banana thing when she was googling crippling anxiety symptoms. She probably came across as ‘how to naturally treat crippling anxiety’ blog post 😂
Fringe??🤣🤣meant being in place like that🙈

• Haha

MagicCat

VIP Member
She's just a liar in every way. I used to give her the benefit of the doubt but the more I see of her, the more I'm convinced that she just plays the mental health card when she needs to manipulate someone or a situation
100% she throws it out to her advantage. I don’t think she actually knows what anxiety or depression is.
Self love and self care might help won’t cure it tho.

MagicCat

VIP Member
She is only going to that rainforest cafe because she thinks it will look good on her tik tok page or her insta.

kennedy7

Yeah " made especially for her "😡pathetic over the top reaction if you ask me!!!! She gets on my last nerve more and more each day!!
She did buy some from tesco the other day as the ones that were gifted hadn’t turned up

ginge2804

VIP Member
Not sticking up for Aimee as I think the situation is disgusting but my child had a bump to the head when she was about 18 months, her eyes rolled back and everything. It was right near nap time but when I rang 111 they said let her sleep but not for too long whilst we got her to a&e

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Do you get benefits for anxiety or?
I knew someone who did but tragically died due to mental health 😢 Obviously they needed it. For me it’s the way she plays on it and uses it all the time, when clearly she’s switches her anxiety on and off like a tap! Just something doesn’t add up to me at all with her.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
She's an absolute joke...and a bad joke at that...she makes my skin crawl👊👊
That cafe they are going to tonight has terrible reviews. We are taking the kids to London in the summer and when she mentioned it I thought oh I wonder if that’s meant to be any good, and I had a look and the reviews are awful.
Glad I checked otherwise it’s somewhere I would have taken them lol!