Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Aimee our ‘real life’ Mum crippled with anxiety today so going to talk to strangers while painting her face for 3 hours.

this morning so far (it’s 10.20) I have got kids up, breakfast, faces washed teeth brushed, uniform/clothes on, oldest to school, home youngest playing playdoh while I do breakfastdishes, washing load in and then hung up, playdoh cleared up, floor hoovered quickly, dinner In slow cooker. Ready to go take littlest to soft play followed by food shopping. I brushed my hair and teeth…..no slap on no millions of products. Why? Cos I’d rather my kids were clean and Presentable, I’d rather keep on top of my house work and have my dinner prepared. This is what we do as Mums!!!!No send your child to school like a scruff, no doubt dad taking her while you make TikTok’s then go live. No wonder the house is in the state it is!!!
I still like to get my make up on and look nice cos it motivates me but I spend 10- 15 minutes on my make up 5 on my hair etc. Shes laughable nobody spends as long as she does getting ready to do eff all. She’s so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how in the tik Tok with Harper she made a point of saying she was in bed with her last night reading a story? Blatant reply to tattlers saying she should be reading her a book/ tucking her in. Lol.
I thought the exact same thing 😂😂

• Haha

smellrose

VIP Member
I’ve told her she should marry me in the past. She hasn’t booked the church yet 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve also told her to get a life….yep, still waiting on that one too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I wonder if this is a wind up? Would love to know who is in this group! Also not sure is a wise idea to be posting on tattle trying to give tattlers the ☕ and then trying to pretend she is doing Aimee a favour by letting her know what is happening. Just seems very suspicious to me.
Crazy shit!!!!!!

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Definitely. My kids have fizzy drinks once in a blue moon and it’s always sugar free, although they can still damage teeth.

I’m the same in that I am lucky my kids will drink water or water diluted with a tiny bit of squash. I don’t agree with her giving Harper fizzy drinks in a morning or as often as she seems to though.

Then again I find it odd that Aimee happily drinks can after can of full sugar Fanta, unless it’s sugar free I’m not sure. I personally would always opt for sugar free because otherwise I would be the size of a house 😂.
Those fantas do not look like they are sugar free and that coke wasn’t the other day.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
But whether her dad told her or not you would expect her child to have told her no? My 7 year old would. Aimee’s just being a shit mother and I can’t make excuses for her because I hate to see this child being emotionally neglected. It breaks my heart. In my
Opinion it’s simply because she doesn’t interact with her daughter and shoves her off to her room and lets her fall to sleep by herself and this isn’t a first.
For me, her not knowing from her dad isn’t an excuse because the point still stands if she was a decent parent and spending time with her child this wouldn’t have gone missed to begin with.
Oh yeah I totally agree with what you are saying and it's very sad so think she never talked to her Mum about it and just went to sleep on her own 😔....when she did find out she defo should have got her checked out....by Aimee just does a TT about us trolls 🙄🤔
I do feel sorry for Harper as even on the day she comes home from her Dads, her Mum is sitting on live and when they do go out for meals the phone is shoved in her face! She shouldn't be putting her daughter out there at all I don't think.

Yes that’s the thing I just feel so sorry for Harper it grinds my gears that Aimee is neglecting her and being praised for it by idiots on tik Tok. It’s very infuriating and sad that people are quick to defend a lazy slob of a mother before an innocent little girl.

Oh yeah I totally agree with what you are saying and it's very sad so think she never talked to her Mum about it and just went to sleep on her own 😔....when she did find out she defo should have got her checked out....by Aimee just does a TT about us trolls 🙄🤔
I do feel sorry for Harper as even on the day she comes home from her Dads, her Mum is sitting on live and when they do go out for meals the phone is shoved in her face! She shouldn't be putting her daughter out there at all I don't think.

Yes that’s the thing I just feel so sorry for Harper it grinds my gears that Aimee is neglecting her and being praised for it by idiots on tik Tok. It’s very infuriating and sad that people are quick to defend a lazy slob of a mother before an innocent little girl.
Don’t know where the comment about being colour blind went I keep managing to make a tit of my quotes some how but yes I think she must be the get ups she’s been showing off.

• Haha

hereforthecapri

Her latest picture on Instagram….even if your house were a bit messy surely you’d do that quick tidy to at least make your house appear clean and tidy before taking a picture???

I do like the new dress for the wedding to be fair to her…

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Edit, I’m all for dress how you like, but end of she looks like I dressed when I was a teenager (and that my friends is back in the mid/late 80’s 😳)

How long before that comment is deleted then??
3…..2…..1….. and whooosh it will be gone in a flash 😂😂😂😂 and they will be blocked 😂😂😂 like anyone who disagrees with her. Funny thing is she asks for peoples opinions and then doesn’t like what they say. She’s such an odd bod!

Last edited:

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
I’ve heard it all - on top of her post-partum psychosis, OCD, psychiatrist diagnosed anxiety, and hallucinations, she is now occasionally paralyzed. You absolutely couldn’t write it at this point.
You forgot ptsd and narcissistic abuse.

kennedy7

She really is a complete nut job, as mad as a box of frogs that one.

Are you a Scorpio? 😂 You’re so suspicious and don’t miss a trick do you lol. I only say it because I have a Scorpio friend and she’s never wrong 😂 and I’m that person who loves star signs 😂😂😂

When does she go to London is it today?
Bank holiday