Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c40

VIP Member
We don’t need educatiing on anxiety we no what it is you silly cow! Another attention seeking post she’s obviously been on here reading ..

Reactions: 4

Trace

VIP Member
Please tell me she hasn't bought a huggy wuggy? Does she let her child watch it? Admittedly I hadn't realised what it was at first until I saw things about it then listened closer and banned my kids from it
It’s apparently kissy wissy the pink version but she commented and said yes she’s fully aware of huggy wuggy. No wonder Harper doesn’t like doing downstairs to the loo or follows her mum to the bathroom or can’t get to sleep I wouldn’t have my child watch anything like that now I know

neewbie112233

Any one notice her latest video going on about the house not being perfect. She was showing her recycling and trying her best not to get the bottle of Malibu in 😂😂😂 funnily enough the white claw cans aren’t there either 🤪🤪 hiding the evidence now, but she’s not got a problem and doesn’t give a shit about what we say in this bullshit website 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Tbh I never knew face paints were bad for your skin either. That being said I still wouldn’t let my child go to sleep in that muck and over the bedding

kennedy7

Loving this thread! What are mods? Does every tiktoker have them on their lives or has she like personally recruited them? Lol
Majority do they have control over who is blocked if anything is said that they deem offensive

c40

VIP Member
When you look at any page on tik tok ten times out of 10 it will always show on fyp on tik Tok anyhow

Lurker and don’t do TT just find the thread fascinating. It’s like a budget level soap!

Can I ask the knowledgeable ppl about TT? If you block everyone (which sounds like it will eventually be) surely that reduces your visibility by the algorithms and thereby your “marketability“? Would advertisers be interested in someone with a 50k blocklist?

Would it not make more sense to just ignore all the negative comments and replies as it shows an engagement? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t as she wouldn’t have to post about content wise

c40

VIP Member
Confused by her content this morning. Her dad isn’t her dad or her sister has another dad .. so she stating mother raised her more than her dad ?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Apologies....misunderstanding, I've looked back and deleted it it was a mistake!!!

Agree...social services have more important jobs to be doing...but she's far from super mum as she makes out she is!!! Bet she's well enough to attend the "food and DRINKS" festival tomorrow and bet harper's so excited for that 😳😳

And she's named the hotel.. she certainly doesn't know where to stop!!!
Is this on a live or on her tik Tok?

Faith61

VIP Member
And there it is …..the response video. The account has no followers or following so I’m guessing it’s aimless that has put the comment there herself just so she can do a response video so she could conveniently mention the face paint 😄

New thread guys?
Just what I thought....wants no hate to that person.. they're trying to help🤣🤣transparent as fuck!!!
Self proclaimed skin care expert yet,doesn't know leaving face paint on isn't ideal...does Harper get everything she wants? Does that make you a good parent if she does?
Aimless...( that's your new name now🤣) everything you say is utter bollocks 😡

@faithles u you k

Sorry @Faith61 you ok

il
Yeah what have I done?🥺