Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
She’s starting to remind me of Louise Pentland, it’s like she’s actually trying to be her. I can’t stand Louise.
I’ve unfollowed her but she still pops up on my FYP. I’m going to have to block. She’s irritating my last nerve. I hate saying this but her fake posh accent she puts on, her makeup, her face, everything. Like Louise she lives in a bubble where she pretends everything is perfect and roses and butterflies and princesses and happiness. Dresses, bows and lipstick. 🤮

Reactions: 2

nnnnnicki

Is she still live? Can someone screen shot some of the comments calling her out and then she can see them again when she comes on here for a nosy

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
I’m deffo too common for the fancy places.
My kids have the odd glass of something fizzy but it’s very rare, like you said everything in moderation and deffo not full fat first thing in morning when she’s got issues with her teeth anyway.
Same 😂 Last time we went to London we went to one of them Brazilian places where they bring the meat round and you get to was as much as you like. Suits Me to the ground cos I’m greedy but also feels like a bargain 😂

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
She's probably bought followers, you can do it on tiktok as well as other platforms apparently. Something fishy about her whole presence to me, none of it rings true

ETA I am convinced she's bought followers and likes because that's how she's constantly on everyone's FYP everytime you open tiktok. It's a well known tactic to promote yourself on tiktok. She was on there for months and months and unheard of. Now all of a sudden she's everywhere? 🤔 she's a big bullshitter!
It’s true she used to pop up on my
Fyp all the time even from when I first started going on tik Tok her content isn’t that good. Her toks are always pushed out but she doesn’t her that much interaction in the comments really.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Every time I click to watch her live I get several accounts viewing my profile. Why are her followers so nosey 🤣

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I’ve just recently stumbled on her page and after a few videos immediately disliked her. How old is harper? I’m not being horrible at all, (don’t come at me for not asking right) but does harper have some sort of learning difficulties?
Harper is 7

c40

VIP Member
Her most recent ex lived with her...I don't think they've been apart that long...but she calls him a narcissist!
She was married prior...to harper's dad!! ...the one she slags off a d says left her with PTSD....🤔
Oh didn’t realise she had another one after her ex husband

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
What kind of parent sends there child to school with possible concussion u just wouldn’t u would take her to the hospital I hope to god someone reports her before harper seriously hurts herself but knowing her she will prob laugh because god forbid her child needs attention and she can’t get on tick tock

LW78

Random question but is there a thread on TIK toker Adele brayley? She annoys me just as much as Aimee 🤦🏼‍♀️ surely it can’t be just me lol

specialone50

VIP Member
She won't tell anyone as apparently it's top secret. For someone who works 2 jobs though as she says, she definitely doesn't seem to work a lot. Her house is owned outright by her dad. She says she's worked all day but somehow manages to spend 2-3 hours on live in the morning doing her make up, popping to M&S or doing some sort of shopping every single day while harper is in school. So I think she just does tik tok and sells juice plus.
Thanks for this reply ,I work 2 jobs and can't afford some of the things she buys ,M&S is a once in a blue moon thing for me ,the last thing I bought in there was yellow sticker caterpillar cakes

beefcake40

VIP Member
Definitely. My kids have fizzy drinks once in a blue moon and it’s always sugar free, although they can still damage teeth.

I’m the same in that I am lucky my kids will drink water or water diluted with a tiny bit of squash. I don’t agree with her giving Harper fizzy drinks in a morning or as often as she seems to though.

Then again I find it odd that Aimee happily drinks can after can of full sugar Fanta, unless it’s sugar free I’m not sure. I personally would always opt for sugar free because otherwise I would be the size of a house 😂.
Yeah don’t think hers the sugar free tho, and harper having one first thing in a morning and then when her mum went to Costa got her a sprite. Why not a juice drink? Water? Milk. I don’t get why you want to feed ya kids all that sugar and then they hyper hahaha

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
It’s a setting under privacy where you can turn on profile views. So I get a notification when someone views my profile and it shows me exactly who has viewed it. I’m not the biggest fan of it myself because now I can’t snoop so easily but I’m also nosey so I like seeing who views my profile 😂
If you turn yours off the other person can’t see that you viewed their profile ☺