Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Omg it is weird you saying this as I was thinking why does she never have any friends over or go on play dates. Well it’s probably because the bloody mums at school can’t stand Aimee for one and Harper obviously doesn’t act her age for two, (this being down to Aimee treating her like a bloody baby) Does she never go to any clubs? She’s always on the iPad 😢 Jesus my daughter at her age was doing bloody all sorts and had a better social life than me. Aimee is too obsessed with TT now to do fuck all with Harper and it’s such a shame 😢 oh sorry she’s going to london I forgot silly me! No anxiety that weekend though!! 🙄🙄🙄 it’s been scrubbed out of the diary! Her mental health with be totally fine then! 🙄
Glad it's not just me!
Hate bringing children into these sort if " things" but it just proper bemused me...the whole set up is weird..I feel so sorry for little Harper 😢

Reactions: 3

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Must be special M&S beans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Am I being totally obtuse here? What does she mean they cater to all shapes and sizes? It’s a jewellery brand? Does she mean ring sizes I mean that’s hardly ground breaking is it?
I thought the same thing as well. It’s a bit of a weird thing to say given it’s a jewellery brand .

c40

VIP Member
Her anxiety thing has really made me hate her. She is making a mockery of real crippling anxiety.

Aimee you are a cunt. I hate you.
Yep, said it.
Sorry, not sorry. 🖕🏻

I got DWP when I was unable to work for a couple of years with anxiety. Don’t know if that’s the same. To top up our wages.
Yeah it be classed at mental health etc

c40

VIP Member
Apparently she’s in the wedding party walking down the aisle for her dad wedding why didn’t her dad etc buy the dress

• Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
I reckon Aimee will have made a fake account and then posted the comment under the fake account. Who in the fuck is posting that watching videos of Aimee eating has inspired said person to eat?
I said same.earlier...the crazy cow😡

DRLW

Chatty Member
What I don't understand how does she think these lies are believable.. with bigger creators on tik tok that actually do have a thing with tik tok it's their management that deals with someone specific at tik tok.

Bec3007

VIP Member
How do you know this? I’m pretty clueless with TikTok lol
It’s a setting under privacy where you can turn on profile views. So I get a notification when someone views my profile and it shows me exactly who has viewed it. I’m not the biggest fan of it myself because now I can’t snoop so easily but I’m also nosey so I like seeing who views my profile 😂