Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smellrose

VIP Member
Yes it’s funny how she’s got all these “followers” yet there’s only ever two hundred people on her lives. 150 of those are watching for the shit show😶 There’s over 1.4k people watching someone’s live of them doing a scratch card 😅

Reactions: 3

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I can't find the Stephenie thread can anyone help me?
It’s here

Lassie21

VIP Member
But whether her dad told her or not you would expect her child to have told her no? My 7 year old would. Aimee’s just being a shit mother and I can’t make excuses for her because I hate to see this child being emotionally neglected. It breaks my heart. In my
Opinion it’s simply because she doesn’t interact with her daughter and shoves her off to her room and lets her fall to sleep by herself and this isn’t a first.
For me, her not knowing from her dad isn’t an excuse because the point still stands if she was a decent parent and spending time with her child this wouldn’t have gone missed to begin with.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I totally agree with what you are saying and it's very sad so think she never talked to her Mum about it and just went to sleep on her own 😔....when she did find out she defo should have got her checked out....by Aimee just does a TT about us trolls 🙄🤔
I do feel sorry for Harper as even on the day she comes home from her Dads, her Mum is sitting on live and when they do go out for meals the phone is shoved in her face! She shouldn't be putting her daughter out there at all I don't think.

On a more light hearted note her latest try on haul is another Mr. Tumble /CBeebies inspired disaster.
I actually think she might be colour blind lmao 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kennedy7

So your child tells you her head hurts, your dad then tells you the child walked into a lamp post...explains why the head hurts and instead of getting her checked out you send her to school...fanfuckingtastic parenting. With a dose of Calpol which will mask any potential concussion symptoms.
omg I can’t believe she’s sent her to school why did her dad not say at the time what she did and get her checked out that’s neglect

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That sounds a bit like that weird momo ( was it this?) that was going around a couple of years ago on social media. I won’t post the photo as it gives me the creeps.

eta - just googled the huggy wuggy. It’s not the cutest looking toy. Why would she want that!? 🤔
Yep that's exactly what it is like, something to do with dangerous challenges 🥴 it's got teeth like razors, it's a killer bear 🙈 my son would probably like the toy because he loves Halloween, nothing seems to scare him 😄 but no way would I buy him one!

Faith61

VIP Member
Anyone who starts threatening to “unalive” them self because of comments that are made are utter dickheads. Having lost my brother to suicide Such stupid throwaway comments make me feel very angry.

Whose Katie and baby Luna ?
Missed all.this...was it on her live ? Thankfully i was at work!!

Last edited:

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I see a lot of comments thought it was weird, seriously I get it, my son when he was little would come in, but at 7! no I don’t think so, go and use the other toilet.

Reactions: 2

Tessie82

Yep. I was told the same thing wake them to ensure they rouse regularly but not fully awake. People giving her advice let them sleep is wrong. This is why giving medical advice is so dangerous when you aren’t a medical professional, it gets lost in translation and eventually someone may sadly pay for that misinformation.
And as far as I'm aware the guidance has been the same for the last 5 years.

On a more light hearted note her latest try on haul is another Mr. Tumble /CBeebies inspired disaster.
Omg that yellow pj top looks terrible on her

MagicCat

VIP Member
My kids have Pepsi max as a treat at times I think everything is fine in moderation. We all
Parent differently. Don’t think she ought to be drinking full sugar fizzy drinks though like Fanta lemon on a regular basis. Especially not in the morning that seems strange to me.

Harper is babyish for her she she is in the same school year as my daughter except mine is one of the younger ones and the difference in how they speak is night and day.

Im not one for fancy restaurants anyway, I would rather have a Chinese 😂
I don’t think she is drinking them as a treat tho. I think she has them when she wants.
but yes everyone parents differently 👍🏻

Just what I thought....wants no hate to that person.. they're trying to help🤣🤣transparent as fuck!!!
Self proclaimed skin care expert yet,doesn't know leaving face paint on isn't ideal...does Harper get everything she wants? Does that make you a good parent if she does?
Aimless...( that's your new name now🤣) everything you say is utter bollocks 😡

Yeah what have I done?🥺
Angry posting at me replying

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
But whether her dad told her or not you would expect her child to have told her no? My 7 year old would. Aimee’s just being a shit mother and I can’t make excuses for her because I hate to see this child being emotionally neglected. It breaks my heart. In my
Opinion it’s simply because she doesn’t interact with her daughter and shoves her off to her room and lets her fall to sleep by herself and this isn’t a first.
For me, her not knowing from her dad isn’t an excuse because the point still stands if she was a decent parent and spending time with her child this wouldn’t have gone missed to begin with.
Oh yeah I totally agree with what you are saying and it's very sad so think she never talked to her Mum about it and just went to sleep on her own 😔....when she did find out she defo should have got her checked out....by Aimee just does a TT about us trolls 🙄🤔
I do feel sorry for Harper as even on the day she comes home from her Dads, her Mum is sitting on live and when they do go out for meals the phone is shoved in her face! She shouldn't be putting her daughter out there at all I don't think.

I actually think she might be colour blind lmao 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

I've called this before, it really can be the only answer!

• Haha