Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dya know me and the kids are reading The Twits. I know it’s mental reading with your kids. However the moral of that is when you’re ugly on the inside it shines through and makes you ugly on the outside. Now who does that remind me of…???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I emailed a company after they gifted her something. They lost a genuine customer because they gifted her and they weren’t bothered. She won’t even use what they sent, I might email them and point it out, that’s how Petty I feel like being 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tit just follows this bleep everywhere. She’s not liked enough to be an influencer! Got far too many peoples backs up with her crappy attitude. Mud sticks. Yes they might have got some sales from that live but anyone on the outside looking at their page will most likely steer clear after reading those comments!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else noticed she's doesn't like making eye contact with the camera?
Yes, it’s because she lies so much.

She did exactly the same on the “Why Harper isn’t on the posts as much” clip, which we all know was total BS cause that kid loved the camera, even if she did just stare into it looking like a lost soul 😟

Her eyes were darting all over the place. Plus it was the rare occasion her mum actually interacted with her so she’s highly unlikely to say she doesn’t want to do them anymore…..she can lie all she likes and try and convince herself it’s the truth but we all know thats not the real reason and so does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not one positive comment about aimless on the live or the products on the give me cosmetics page on their Black Friday video

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Give me cosmetics are gonna drop her quicker than someone who’s realised they’ve picked up dog 💩

people also commenting about that poor woman earlier - I bleeping hope she gets dropped by give me and hairburst and bleeping desperate Dan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Give me cosmetics are gonna drop her quicker than someone who’s realised they’ve picked up dog 💩

people also commenting about that poor woman earlier - I bleeping hope she gets dropped by give me and hairburst and bleeping desperate Dan
Please God I hope they all do.

Reactions: 5
Thank duck the likes of us out number the mentally stunted huns. That's why she bombs on the lives. More with sense watching..

• Heart
Waiting for the
Give Me Cosmetics TikTok is going OFF 🤪 89 comments calling Aimee a bleep 🤣🤣🤣
And not ONE comment supporting her ...WHERE ARE ALL HER HUNS NOW EH??? NOT ONE SINGLE COMMENT in support of her 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 and anyone else noticed the low comments on her ASOS haul ....hope people are catching on to this bleep

• Heart
Give Me Cosmetics TikTok is going OFF 🤪 89 comments calling Aimee a bleep 🤣🤣🤣
Wait for the pity post in the next few days saying that they have dropped her and it’s all the nasty people out there, not the fact that she was about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike on that live

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These comments are bleeping spot on! bleeping loving it

Wait for the pity post in the next few days saying that they have dropped her and it’s all the nasty people out there, not the fact that she was about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike on that live
It’ll be a double pity party dropped by give me and desperate Dan so she’ll have to order 5 months of takeaway cos she’s so depressed she dropped her knickers quicker than she changes her bedsheets

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.