Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked about hair burst and my comment was swiftly deleted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What fuckery is this live!? She's fucken embarrassing! Attemptjng to sell shite while your own hair looks and probably smells like shite...yeah I'm in. 🤪

What imbeciles are buying this pish? From someone actually saying she only washes her hair every 8/10 days! duck me!!!

If this works she can sell snake oil!

Unadulterated pish the likes of which I can't believe!

Oh and where the duck is Harper? Her daughter.. remember her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else noticed she's doesn't like making eye contact with the camera?

It’s an absolute tit show of a live, but I’m finding it hilarious 😆 she’s got the leather jacket on, she still looks shite though 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her HEAD looks fuckin MASSIVE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and that jacket looks tit on her....sit the duck back down ...it was better when we couldn't see you ....you were hidden by all the bottles . .duck off....dirty scruffy fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps getting corrected, she doesn’t know about the products or what you get and she’s got a list in front of her? So professional not!
She doesn’t know her frigging arse from her elbow! She knows frigg all about what she’s promoting. Stupid witch!

She uses Give me cosmetics on Harper thought she used Hairburst and nothing else and that was amazing! 🤔🤔 duck me this is a shambles she knows frigg all!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.