Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely pointless having her there!!! All she does is ask the woman behind the camera then repeat. You useless thick bleep

Reactions: 8
Now that poor woman is feeling tit cos of all them jumping on the bandwagon and attacking her. Calling her a hypocrite because they saw a holiday post from 2021 and thought it was this years! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING VILE CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM!
It really is disgusting that people can't make a valid point without being jumped on.

Its like "Attack of the Huns!" 🙄

Reactions: 7
The woman said get to 175k likes for a give away…
Aimless changed it randomly to 150k likes…
The had the cheek to mock the poor lady saying she drives a hard bargain and had moved the goal posts when she was reminded it was 175k😅
Idiot.

I'm really confused so that car crash live was advertising a hair product by give me but she also advertises hairburst? I saw the live realised after 2 seconds it was worse than a normal live so scrolled on.

She’s a bleeping vile woman. She wanted people to bully that woman who left a comment because why not delete the comment? She said she doesn’t want people to go over and attack her but she didn’t need to bring attention to the comment and she did it on purpose to allow her minions to bully that woman and it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour, she’s a 37 year old woman and allows this to happen! She’s nothing but a sad, twisted and evil woman! I dislike her even more now.

As usual it’s all about her and the bleeping Aimee show!

As for that live she’s an embarrassment to herself and give me cosmetics because she knows duck all that she’s talking about.

Also where is harper?

Reactions: 17
She’s a bleeping vile woman. She wanted people to bully that woman who left a comment because why not delete the comment? She said she doesn’t want people to go over and attack her but she didn’t need to bring attention to the comment and she did it on purpose to allow her minions to bully that woman and it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour, she’s a 37 year old woman and allows this to happen! She’s nothing but a sad, twisted and evil woman! I dislike her even more now.

As usual it’s all about her and the bleeping Aimee show!

As for that live she’s an embarrassment to herself and give me cosmetics because she knows duck all that she’s talking about.

Also where is harper?
Probably with twit hat or daddy dearest least she would have had a decent meal

Reactions: 6
Loving the comments on give me cosmetics page😂
Another car crash aimless!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed she's doesn't like making eye contact with the camera?
She does enough eye bleeping when she's trying on her slutty outfits and her crappy transitions....sucking her stomach in...turning to the side....showing her fat friggin ARSE ...smiling like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie ..she's bleeping mingin...scruffy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.