Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be the most hated bleep on TT. The bleeping bleep . Thinks she can rock up in her lashes with her gross nails and new jacket. No research notes on the products. Just randomly making it up as she goes along . Nothing prepared other than a face full of makeup . She's a lazy useless spoilt bleep . Thinks so bleeping highly of herself. Give it up bleep . You've no likeabilty. I wouldn't even go to your till if you worked in Tesco you cunting bleep of a bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen the comments to that poor woman and the comments on that cunts video where she called shelley out and someone asked for a haul of harpers christmas presents and she said 'i would but i dont want to get hate for it 🥺' what a bleeping GEEBAG

• Angry
Reactions: 12
God just been on Give me cosmetics TT those comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think people are actually waking up to what a tit show she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is pure entertainment, had a crappy few days and this has made me laugh my head off 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Funny how she can go to a new place with a new fella and have no anxiety… wish I could turn mine on and off like that.. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The funny thing about the comments on Give Me's Tik Tok is that most of them are genuine. Just people who have watched the live and thought how incredibly unprofessional it all was. Or people she has pissed right off.
She seriously needs to get her tit in order. She's using absolute knobs as mods who are muting and blocking potential customers because they're too thick to be able to differentiate between trolls and people asking genuine questions.

Reactions: 13
Here's another screenshot from someone who used to lick her bumhole. Just looked at the give me video comments, not ONE message of support for her. Just goes to show that while there's many who blow smoke up her arse, there's also many that can't stand her. She's so unprofessional and such a bleeping bully. To keep that poor womans comment up for all to go and bully her is disgraceful!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The thing that annoyed me about her latest TT. ‘That’s my anxious face’ OMG seriously. That’s a normal emotion to feel in that moment. Anyone would feel like that going to do that. FFS

Reactions: 8
Why do all her huns jump on any comment that's a different opinion to then? Weird as duck

Maybe they should take their own advice and scroll on by, hypocritical cunts

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.