Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t deal with any negativity. How they turned on that woman was disgusting. I hope she gets dropped again.

Reactions: 10
Hang on....this new video πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” one minute she's saying "get ready with me" then the next she's talking like it's been dome and dusted and they've invited her BACK???? WTAF???????

Hang on....this new video πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” one minute she's saying "get ready with me" then the next she's talking like it's been dome and dusted and they've invited her BACK???? WTAF???????
My bad ...yeah...she's already been ..they clearly haven't read the comments on the video yet then

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

My bad ...yeah...she's already been ..they clearly haven't read the comments on the video yet then
Probably invited her back before they saw all the comments about her on their video!! Schoolboy error! Wait for feedback first!

Reactions: 7
If they have invited her back that may change after they have received alot of negative feedback. She is a liability to any business big or small. She really should have hung on to her travel job, instead of relying on this full time creator tit. Because Aimee you are tit at it let's face it. You really are not cut out for this creator tit,you can't even create a safe home for your own daughter. Oh and also you owe that poor woman an apology after your horrible followers verbally attacked, what about her mental health. You are a disgrace.

Reactions: 12
NOT EVEN a supporting comment ON HER PAGE OR EVEN THE GIVE ME COSMETICS PAGE from her MUM... HER SISTER...THE MATES SHE WENT OUT WITH LAST WEEKEND OR EVEN DESPERATE FUCKIN DAN...AM.I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??????????

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.