Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper gives me the creeps. She's honestly like a zombie staring into the screen ( don't come at me!) She's basically just a prop for shaimeee. If she could sell her.... she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harper gives me the creeps. She's honestly like a zombie staring into the screen ( don't come at me!) She's basically just a prop for shaimeee. If she could sell her.... she would.
She's also getting more of a madam as time goes by. She deffo expects free stuff all the time thanks to Aimless

Reactions: 13
Are those fillings or just absolute decay?!
I’ve just rewatched it and too and bottom are the same, they look like decay. She really is an awful mother and how can she just leave her teeth like that and not do anything

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Now she’s tagging m&s in her haul videos.. duck off aimiess they won’t want you to be a brand ambassador, unless they want you to dress up as Percy Pigs new girlfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she’s tagging m&s in her haul videos.. duck off aimiess they won’t want you to be a brand ambassador, unless they want you to dress up as Percy Pigs new girlfriend 😂
Yep...percilla pig!!! Forgot about that one🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just rewatched it and too and bottom are the same, they look like decay. She really is an awful mother and how can she just leave her teeth like that and not do anything
It was the same with swimming Harper didn’t want to go so she never bothered taking her. Probably the same with the dentist Harper doesn’t want to go so she doesn’t take her or more to the point can’t be bleeping arsed!! The lazy neglectful witch!!!! Probably give her fizzy drinks from being extremely young along with all the other shite she gives her.

Last edited:
bleeping desperate for a paid partnership 💯

Reactions: 4
One of the first lives I watched of Aimless was where she was washing up and her dad had come in from taking Harper to the dentist.
She asked if they'd said anything about her teeth and he replied that they were much better than before!!!

• Wow
Oh dear 😂😂
comment will soon get some hammer won’t it??
After not seeing her all weekend you’d think they would just chill together and maybe chat or read and get ready for school tomorrow ….no not that bleeping melt let’s get the bleeping camera out and bake cakes for all the Pervs to watch .

😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
After not seeing her all weekend you’d think they would just chill together and maybe chat or read and get ready for school tomorrow ….no not that bleeping melt let’s get the bleeping camera out and bake cakes for all the Pervs to watch .

😡😡😡
That wouldn’t make content though. As tit as it is. She can’t be arsed to even make proper ones. I don’t bake or cook much but I can make basic cupcakes FFs.

Reactions: 8
Lets bake cakes to rot harpers teeth lets get a brain jelly to rot harpers teeth lets get maple syrup sausages to rot harpers teeth Lets get churros to rot harpers teeth Lets get chocolate lollys for later to rot harpers teeth Lets get a percy pig cupcake to rot harpers teeth, great haul there

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m busy shopping at Aldi trying to get the best prices for food, my mortgage has gone up by over £200 in the last 12 months or so due to interest rates, don’t even mention gas and electric prices, and there is that bleep who hasn’t got a care in the bleeping world about the cost of living crisis, well it scares me, I have 3 children to provide for on my own. Ok if it is not affecting you, but read the bleeping room Ahmay, it is hitting the most of us, that M & S haul made me so bleeping mad, if you can’t tell 🤣 Anyone tot up how much the bleep spent ?
She is a bleep bleep bleep AND AGAIN A bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
All that shopping and absolutely no worthwhile nutritional value in any of it!
What an absolutely tit parent Aimee is, and isn't Harper going to be at school tomorrow? Hammy sammys for lunch and fried processed food for tea followed by sugar laden pudding - Harper will have no teeth left by the time she's ten!

Reactions: 13
Eating spicy bleeping rice.

Lets bake cakes to rot harpers teeth lets get a brain jelly to rot harpers teeth lets get maple syrup sausages to rot harpers teeth Lets get churros to rot harpers teeth Lets get chocolate lollys for later to rot harpers teeth Lets get a percy pig cupcake to rot harpers teeth, great haul there
Marks and Spencer’s wouldn’t touch her as an influencer with a large bleeping barge pole 👍💯

I’m busy shopping at Aldi trying to get the best prices for food, my mortgage has gone up by over £200 in the last 12 months or so due to interest rates, don’t even mention gas and electric prices, and there is that bleep who hasn’t got a care in the bleeping world about the cost of living crisis, well it scares me, I have 3 children to provide for on my own. Ok if it is not affecting you, but read the bleeping room Ahmay, it is hitting the most of us, that M & S haul made me so bleeping mad, if you can’t tell 🤣 Anyone tot up how much the bleep spent ?
She is a bleep bleep bleep AND AGAIN A bleep
Yes it’s shocking……❤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.