Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The m&s haul!! Holy mother of devine and the sheep 😬 PERCCY PIG CHRISTMAS CRACKERS, she absoltuely sounds bleeping crackers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to M&S today as I had a Halloween games night with my kids. Aimee take note I did it without shoving a camera in their face.
I also bought proper food, none of that Halloween tit that she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I went to M&S today as I had a Halloween games night with my kids. Aimee take note I did it without shoving a camera in their face.
I also bought proper food, none of that Halloween tit that she did.
I love M&S but that’s all processed food not a vegetable in sight .

so bleeping lazy.

No wonder she doesn’t mix with School mums bet they despise her.

Reactions: 12
So she’s live again and lo n behold she hasn’t turned the gifts off again - beggy witch!!
Also sat with all her tit she’s flogging in the room with her crap hallowe’en tree, not it her “work room” what’s the point of her her?
And where’s her kid tonight? Been away 2 nights at dads, now she’s back the crack pot mother goes live -WTAF???

Oh and she’s on the drink again too - piss head!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Aimee on the drink again.....shocker!!
I seriously think she has a problem....its almost daily atm

Reactions: 6
So she’s live again and lo n behold she hasn’t turned the gifts off again - beggy witch!!
Also sat with all her tit she’s flogging in the room with her crap hallowe’en tree, not it her “work room” what’s the point of her her?
And where’s her kid tonight? Been away 2 nights at dads, now she’s back the crack pot mother goes live -WTAF???

Oh and she’s on the drink again too - piss head!!
Don't!!! I darent look😡😡

Reactions: 6
As I said before, the M&S stuff is just stuff she buys every week packaged in Halloween paper, shaped as Halloween objects. She shops there every week and buys the same stuff every week. I love M&S but that’s just taking the piss.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been off tiktok for the week, on holiday….I see she’s still a head then. 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was the same with swimming Harper didn’t want to go so she never bothered taking her. Probably the same with the dentist Harper doesn’t want to go so she doesn’t take her or more to the point can’t be bleeping arsed!! The lazy neglectful witch!!!! Probably give her fizzy drinks from being extremely young along with all the other shite she gives her.
A long time ago didn’t she do a video about how her dad had to take H to the dentist for her because she couldn’t manage it due to her anxiety (severe embarrassment?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣howling!!!
Said she would like to be an actress when asked what her preferred profession would be!!

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣howling!!!
Said she would like to be an actress when asked what her preferred profession would be!!
And she said basically being a creator is similar to being an actress 😂😂 oh is that because she likes to lie and make things up? Not to mention she puts on a terrible performance when it comes to her fake anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she said basically being a creator is similar to being an actress 😂😂 oh is that because she likes to lie and make things up? Not to mention she puts on a terrible performance when it comes to her fake anxiety.
What a gob shite🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.