Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper never looks away from the camera. She is going to be as obsessed as her mum. Her mum is ruining her childhood.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"Shes baaaacccckkk" and the first thing our aimee does is shove a camera in her childs face. Poor child cannot have quality time with her mum unless a camera is involved so so sad.
THIS!!!👏👏👏👏 WELL SAID ...and SO true ....poor kid has probably not even been home half hour and her mother is sticking her in front of a camera phone YET AGAIN...Just PISS OFF and make your friggin cakes ...Jesus....I bet Harpers had a cracking weekend with her other family ..doing kids stuff and eating sat round a table with others...chatting about things....then she comes back home and it's all "Let me stand the phone up...hang on...I've not pressed record yet...OK? Right...after 3 we start talking and looking into the phone ..yeah?" duck off you lonely old twit ..get some bleeping friends and a proper job instead of arsing about on social media you absolute CLOWN 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it me or does Harper look much cleaner, fresher and tidier than usual?
Maybe Daddy and soon-to-be StepMummy are better at parenting than Mummy is?

Reactions: 13
She looks like she's had decent food, decent sleep and a bloody good bath.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
THIS! Definitely.The wee ones hair is brushed and her face qnd clothes are clean and fresh.She always looks so frazzled with her mother

Reactions: 8
Holy duck!!!! My mum and dad were so strict about our teeth. I can’t imagine that!! Why would you not improve her diet

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on saying “shhhhnacks” instead is snacks?? Her staying in night just popped up on my fyp and everytime she said shhhhhhnacks it irritated the life out of me. Why not snacks? Why shhhhhnacks.
Oh and dippy dips?
i used to talk to my 2 year old like that do you want red dip dip? (Tomato ketchup) or brown dip dip (bbq sauce) now she’s almost 3 I said do you want tomato ketchup or bbq sauce?
I definitely wouldn’t be calling my Indians dippy dips when sat alone talking to other adults on TikTok?
I don’t get who she thinks her audience is?? Her content is all over the place in my opinion. But I am relatively new to watching her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.