Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she said basically being a creator is similar to being an actress 😂😂 oh is that because she likes to lie and make things up? Not to mention she puts on a terrible performance when it comes to her fake anxiety.
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣howling!!!
Said she would like to be an actress when asked what her preferred profession would be!!
Probably Daddy told her she could be anything she wanted. Even though she’s clearly thick as mince, thousands of pounds on a private education and she’s selling camel toe leggings online, after being involved in various other MLM schemes, targeting vulnerable people. I wonder if the sister went to a private school.

Reactions: 15
Somebody on her live asked her what education level she got to - she totally ignored that question, guess she fucked school up just like she’s fucked up being a wife and a mother!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably Daddy told her she could be anything she wanted. Even though she’s clearly thick as mince, thousands of pounds on a private education and she’s selling camel toe leggings online, after being involved in various other MLM schemes, targeting vulnerable people. I wonder if the sister went to a private school.
Different daddies haven't they,so maybe not?
She really is a spoiled bratty mess, up her own arse😡

Reactions: 8
Just watched the cake making video. Harper freaked me right out staring at the camera like she does. Why are you even filming, just make cakes with your daughter without filming! No one wants to see that!

Reactions: 15
Different daddies haven't they,so maybe not?
She really is a spoiled bratty mess, up her own arse😡
That’s what I mean, surely you couldn’t send one child to a private school and not the other? As a mother, how could you justify that?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s on live sat staring at her phone. Probably reading here 😂

Actually she’s just said “some people need to stay off TikTok” so she’s sat on live reading comments on her videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Actually she’s just said “some people need to stay off TikTok” so she’s sat on live reading comments on her videos!
I bet she's reading here🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She’s a bloody waste of space isn’t she, she can’t just concentrate on the live selling shittok she’s supposed to be doing, has to read comments at the same but unfortunately she’s crap at multi tasking so it’s so obvious what she doing

Here she is reading comments when she’s meant to flogging shite!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems really erratic tonight, very odd face pulling, rocking etc. really think she should stay off live because it’s not showcasing her well. If she’s so bothered about her brand she needs to do dry November 😂

She’s definitely trawling tattle, she almost gave herself away before she put her phone down with her “some people…” comment 😂 Hi Aimee 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice she was a bit evasive about the Tomm jewellery earlier on?👀👀

Reactions: 10
She’s just been selling something - she is saying it’s like filler in a bottle, you won’t need fillers etc if you buy aimees tit product. Aimee that is full of fillers and Botox. Surely the Huns must be questioning it now?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol so she’s just admitted she reads here 😂😂 how many times has she said ‘I don’t read Tattle’ 😂😂😂 pants are on fire Aimee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.