Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong I know I down coffee like no tomorrow. Bur as a workinf single mum to three with a house to run it’s needed.
I do believe Amayyyyy has anxiety however I can’t help but thinking if she cleaned her house, started eating a better diet, less alcohol and coffee more water. She would feel 100x better

Reactions: 6
"Do any of you like Tina Turner? Well I do so that's all that matters". " are the tiktok speakers any good? I don't know what you're talking about so I duno" her passive aggressive attitude is vile. Why are these people so up her filthy arse 🤣🤣🤣 she really does think she's better than everyone. When in reality she's just a lonely, bitter, spoilt unhappy brat. Seeking reassurance off people she doesn't give a tit about. No wonder you have no friends and no man can stand to be around you. You are a huge walking red flag girl 🤡

And p.s you can't sing for tit. So stop trying

Reactions: 14
Why she wearing full on makeup this time of day! She's makes me look normal these days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dress isn’t meant to fit like that or be tight it’s ruched down one side! It’s meant to drape! I’m sorry but it looks awful for the love of god accept you’re not a size 12 ehhmay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why she wearing full on makeup this time of day! She's makes me look normal these days lol
Mary, Jesus, Joseph and the wee donkey
Who in the name of duck has time to sit and trowel on 3 inches of make up at 2pm in the afternoon ????

Tell me you have no pride in your house, No job & No responsibilities - without telling me .......

She is touched in the head.
Absolutely no awareness of the real world
bleeping prick
:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've never know anyone take so long to put make up on 🤡

She's proper full of herself today, more than normal

Reactions: 9
Hope you're ok💖

The bleeping state of it, instead of spending hours in your phone CLEAN YOUR tit HOLE

Is it me or are her eyes looking worse? That’s serious baggage!
Jesus!!! Someone really needs to step in and sort her the duck out!!

Reactions: 10
The bleeping state of it, instead of spending hours in your phone CLEAN YOUR tit HOLE

Is it me or are her eyes looking worse? That’s serious baggage!
I know it has been said on here before but her landing is a serious health and safety issue and a fire obstruction risk. The fire brigade would go ape tit if they saw all this mess. She is a walking and talking joke. I really feel for her daughter to be brought up in this horrific mess.

Reactions: 12
No way is she claiming it’s the icing. If it was the icing, it would be all over her teeth not in the parts of her teeth that would start decaying first 😳 I’m no dentist but come on 🤣
I was coming here to say the exact same thing. Also you could see it in the video before she even finished the cakes and she wasn’t w. She’s such a liar

Reactions: 5
How does she not realise that under her eyes are far too light????

Reactions: 6
I was coming here to say the exact same thing. Also you could see it in the video before she even finished the cakes and she wasn’t w. She’s such a liar
I watched that first video again and you can literally see it before she even opens the ricing! When she’s saying the icing of for writing!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.