Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't actually mind the Primark dress. It looks fine on her although I think she could have done with one size bigger. But for a cheapie dress it's alright.

What I don't understand is how, on a Monday morning she can prioritise standing around making a video begging for compliments on a dress she said herself she has nowhere to wear, when all around her the house is in absolute chaos. She has her priorities ALL wrong.

Reactions: 19
I’m not in work today and my kids are back in school so I’m trying to scrub the house before they get back. Act like half term madness never happened before it’s trashed again when they come back ready for trick or treating. Couldn’t imagine sitting in a mirror posing. She’s a twunt

Reactions: 9
duck me, she’s live again, slapping stuff on her face sounding very pissed off

Gifts are still on and it looks like she’s eating a takeaway bacon sandwich whilst reading comments on other phone - same tit, different day!!

Oh FFS the usual daily lie…. I’m so stupid… I forgot to turn my gifts off.

EhMay I don’t care…. Gifts on or off. Beg, whatever… but stop this stupid facade. You leave them on. STOP LYING!

Reactions: 6
Omg!!!!! All that lemon Fanta and fizzy drinks she has all the time!! My kids aren’t aloud that stuff!! I have no filling and I’m in my 30s I would be devastated if my kids teeth where like that!! What the hell!!!
isn’t it awful. My children used to go mad when when I said you can’t have that it’s a tooth rotter. They thank me now they sometimes mention it laughing, but the have beautiful teeth, all 4 children

Reactions: 6
I started work at 8 this morning and I’m now on my lunch break, what the duck has she done today, naff all

Reactions: 10
Never mind the state of it, the state of the house is still a tit tip!
Sort your life out Aimless
i can’t believe the converse box is STILL there it’s been over two weeks since I commented about that 🤣🤣🤣 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus I lasted 30 seconds on her live I can’t listen to her singing

I don't actually mind the Primark dress. It looks fine on her although I think she could have done with one size bigger. But for a cheapie dress it's alright.

What I don't understand is how, on a Monday morning she can prioritise standing around making a video begging for compliments on a dress she said herself she has nowhere to wear, when all around her the house is in absolute chaos. She has her priorities ALL wrong.
Yep đź‘Ť

Reactions: 4
This comment yeah it’s bloody weird!! Why does she put her daughter on for people to see them!! I’m sure there a lot more happening then just some people talking about her black teeth!! Just need to look at how many times her videos have been saved!!

There a lot of dangerous people on the internet!!
Ohhh I think user Dave has nailed an answer lol

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Yeah i actually think the dress is nice. But just too small. The minute she starts walking it’ll rise up even more and we’ll have a full view of everything. One or two sizes bigger would just fit better.

Reactions: 4
The bleeping state of it, instead of spending hours in your phone CLEAN YOUR tit HOLE

Is it me or are her eyes looking worse? That’s serious baggage!
The dark circles are definitely getting darker - all that tit she peddles is doing duck all for her, but as long as her huns buy it she doesn’t give a flying fig!!

I’ve missed the drama this morning as I’ve been working. Something aimless knows nothing about. I’ve caught up now I think and her huns are calling people Karen’s and trolls for being concerned over harpers welfare. If showing concern for a child is being a troll then the whole world has gone to tit. Should everyone have to “mind their own business” and stay silent when they think a child is being neglected or mistreated. They need to all get a grip on what they’re saying!!!

Anyone else doing their face up now at lunch time ready to do the school run this afternoon ? Nah, didn’t think so!! Coco the clown is a bleeping work in progress isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.