Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t Halloween, this is an m&s Halloween 😂

Can you imagine the mums on the school when she rocks up like this, thinking she’s the dogs bollocks but looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards by the hulk
Jesus. Heist is she actually doing the school
Run like that?!!

Reactions: 6

Can you imagine the mums on the school when she rocks up like this, thinking she’s the dogs bollocks but looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards by the hulk
The 80’s want you back Ahmay 🤣

• Haha
FIRST of all ...the FAKE laughing YET AGAIN in the first video 🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 NO YOU WERE NOT GIGGLING all the way to school and all the way home you bleeping bellend so FRIGG OFF with THAT one you lying bleep ...you were hungover ...got pissed on a live AGAIN!! and we're told to go to bed !! NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THAT...ITS bleeping EMBARRASING AT 37 YEARS OF AGE ..SO GET A bleeping GRIP and as for the SECOND video ....YOU need 2 sizes up in that dress 👍 You ain't 25 anymore sweetheart ...look in the bleeping mirror instead of asking strangers their opinion....oh hang on 🤔🤔🤔🤔 a mirror doesn't arse lick you tho does it ?...a mirror doesn't say "Oh Aimee...you look GORGEOUS..Such a STUNNING figure" ..so duck OFF you embarrassing bleep 🖕 and Happy bleeping Halloween to you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve cleaned and tidied the bathroom, done two lots of laundry, made a start on the kitchen, put tea in the slow cooker, freshened my bedroom and fixed the fuse box. I’ve spent the entire weekend in bed crying with my depression suffocating me and today I’m struggling like I’m walking through treacle trying my best and she’s claiming anxiety and trauma… she boils my piss honestly with her yellow crinkly under eyes sat there in cardboard box city singing on live without a care in the world
Yes it’s quite staggering the ignorance of her.

hope you’re feeling better soon ❤

Reactions: 4
Thank you for everyone for caring sometimes i don't like to burden everyone with my issues.. I don't have no one to talk too, I'm back that's the main thing

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for everyone for caring sometimes i don't like to burden everyone with my issues.. I don't have no one to talk too, I'm back that's the main thing
You're no burden, don't ever think that and glad you're back💖

I've not watched her today has she gone out dressed like that?🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
"Do any of you like Tina Turner? Well I do so that's all that matters". " are the tiktok speakers any good? I don't know what you're talking about so I duno" her passive aggressive attitude is vile. Why are these people so up her filthy arse 🤣🤣🤣 she really does think she's better than everyone. When in reality she's just a lonely, bitter, spoilt unhappy brat. Seeking reassurance off people she doesn't give a tit about. No wonder you have no friends and no man can stand to be around you. You are a huge walking red flag girl 🤡

And p.s you can't sing for tit. So stop trying
LOVE this comment 👏👏👏👏👏 She's RUDE on her lives and can't be arsed engaging with the sad fuckers who join and ask her proper questions ..WHY are they all so bleeping STUPID????? you get BLOCKED for saying ANYTHING even if it's giving constructive advice ..THATS why people come on here because she CANT block us ..Boils my piss when she sings...she thinks she bleeping brilliant ...head ...and you hit the nails on the head with this line "does anyone like Tina Turner ..well I do and that's all that matters" Yeah Aimee...we know...in ANY aspect of your life as long as YOURE happy that's ALL THAT MATTERS..you selfish UGLY witch

She’s gonna look like she’s been blasted in the face with a paint gun 😂 and another Starbucks!
This woman CANNOT apply make up FOR tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No don’t ever say that, you’re no burden, we may well most of us be foul mouthed creatures sometimes, but we all care, and unlike the scrag end, we all do understand xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The bleeping state of it, instead of spending hours in your phone CLEAN YOUR tit HOLE

Is it me or are her eyes looking worse? That’s serious baggage!
It's all the alcohol she swigs and the sleepless nights sitting up on her bleeping phone and all the absolute shite she stiffs in her sweaty greasy stinking carcass

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What the f*CK does she look like. I feel embarrassed for her. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These people who are saying she’s an “amazing mum”. What the duck are they seeing?! Honestly, I’m a single mum to a little girl so you’d think I’d find her relatable. Not a chance in hell would I subject my kid to what she does. What parenting techniques does she practice that are “amazing” and that are going to help her daughter flourish? Is the bar for people’s parenting standards so low that Aimee is considered a fabulous Mum because she makes her wean a ham wrap? I’m genuinely confused.
SAME !!! Im confused to 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯Who are they watching? Coz it sure ain't the same neglectful piece of tit I keep seeing...."Amazing mum" for making her a packed lunch ...duck OFF will ya ...these people are off their frigging heads ..

Reactions: 13
Is H not going trick or treating? My lot loved doing it at her age, or will it just be another night stuck in with Ahmay and Shirl

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hardworking single mum on a Monday morning 👍

get a bleeping job you moron .
You look a SIGHT you fat ugly bleep ...stop eye bleeping the camera and go and get a shower....duck me....I thought you washed your hair 2 days ago ...it needs doing again ..put your phone down and have a frigging wash you dirty witch ...you look like you smell of MORE than cat piss 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Absolutely spot on 👏👏💯
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Ehmay if you are reading this. You are scum . You are neglectful. You are an awful parent and mother. You put your needs above your child. You're so consumed by TikTok that your daughter's childhood isn't a childhood that resembles anything like anyone's childhood I know . And that's why we call you a bleep . Because you are a bleep . Laugh now bleep but believe me when you're on the wrong side of 40 and tik tok has dried up , Harper older and hopefully able to make friends without you and out making a life of her own ...all you'll have for company is empty bags for life and online dates with the scrag ends no one wants. Whilst we will have lives full of friends, occasions and celebrations. So stick that in your Grinch mug you bleep . bleep.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌Quoting this so it brings it to the front of the comments again so people don't miss it ....its the TRUTH !!!!

• Heart
You look a SIGHT you fat ugly bleep ...stop eye bleeping the camera and go and get a shower....duck me....I thought you washed your hair 2 days ago ...it needs doing again ..put your phone down and have a frigging wash you dirty witch ...you look like you smell of MORE than cat piss 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌Quoting this so it brings it to the front of the comments again so people don't miss it ....its the TRUTH !!!!

now not to stick up for eeeemmmmeeeeeyyyy but let’s divert away from the fat shaming. Gluttonous, greedy are far worse things to be than fat 🙌🏻

• Heart
I wondered that about H not going trick or treating. There are a million and one other things I would rather do than pace the streets but my girls are so excited! So you sick it up

Reactions: 8
Never a burden, I hope you're feeling a bit better ♥

So it’s taken the idiot all day to put make up on for a shin dig at shirls??? For halloween …..

my god .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.