Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting on live doing your make up for 3 hours to look like a transvestite whilst living in a house that looks like an episode of the hoarders 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Monday afternoon and Aimee is troweling on make up and curling her hair while singing the thong song to randoms on the internet. Christ, get a purpose in life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I first noticed she was live when I finished work around 1 (after starting at 8) and she's still live now, "getting ready"!!! The kids finish school in less than an hour! The bleeping day will be over before you're finished getting ready love. What's the point? Where's she even going? And I get doing these lives are her 'job' but it just seems like a waste of time

Reactions: 10
I’ve been gone for an hour, prepped a full Monday roast, cleaned the house and sorted washing all with a bad back and she’s still live doing her make up and hair? When will still learn that her priorities are all wrong?! She could have a clean house if she didn’t waste time on her make up for a month!

Reactions: 12
I watched that first video again and you can literally see it before she even opens the ricing! When she’s saying the icing of for writing!
She can’t admit she’s a tit mother and if they are baby teeth it means nothing because her adult teeth will be waiting to come through already they don’t just magically appear they form when in the womb along with baby teeth so the decay will rot further away at her baby teeth and affect her adult teeth too. I’m a qualified dental nurse so I know a lot about teeth and oral health and this is why I was certain yesterday when I commented it’s decay. If she had fillings in baby teeth most dentists tend to put a composite or glass ionomer (white fillings) depending on the decay instead of using the amalgam fillings (silver fillings) for children who’s adult teeth haven’t erupted. She probably is avoiding taking her to the dentist too because if we find children to appear to suffer neglect in any way we have the right to contact social services

Reactions: 14
I’ve cleaned and tidied the bathroom, done two lots of laundry, made a start on the kitchen, put tea in the slow cooker, freshened my bedroom and fixed the fuse box. I’ve spent the entire weekend in bed crying with my depression suffocating me and today I’m struggling like I’m walking through treacle trying my best and she’s claiming anxiety and trauma… she boils my piss honestly with her yellow crinkly under eyes sat there in cardboard box city singing on live without a care in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her stupid fringe or bangs whatever she calls them are way too short for the length of her hair. She really needs a hair cut to really tidy it all up. She would look half decent then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve cleaned and tidied the bathroom, done two lots of laundry, made a start on the kitchen, put tea in the slow cooker, freshened my bedroom and fixed the fuse box. I’ve spent the entire weekend in bed crying with my depression suffocating me and today I’m struggling like I’m walking through treacle trying my best and she’s claiming anxiety and trauma… she boils my piss honestly with her yellow crinkly under eyes sat there in cardboard box city singing on live without a care in the world

Sending some love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Keep putting one foot infront of the other.....you have done so well today! Every little task is an acomplishment when the depression takes hold! Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she's still on live, for the love of god get a life woman!

3 hours later & she still looks a bag of tit

For the love of duck CUT THAT HAIR! Utterly dead ends, looks atrocious. Give up buying shite oot Primark and Home Bargains and get tae a hairdressers.

Can't believe she's still on live, for the love of god get a life woman!

3 hours later & she still looks a bag of tit
3 hours later and she still looks like a woman, face and hair like she’s off to a Drag Queen event, clothes like she’s a homeless bag lady, house like the local skips!!
Isnt she what we all dream and look up to - NO bleeping WAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she was a state last night, she really is a mess. Poor Harper, noticed straight away on that cake video all the black in her teeth. Aimee is a sole parent in that house, imagine there was an emergency or something and she needed to take Harper to hospital or somewhere, absolute state of it.

Reactions: 8
God she was a state last night, she really is a mess. Poor Harper, noticed straight away on that cake video all the black in her teeth. Aimee is a sole parent in that house, imagine there was an emergency or something and she needed to take Harper to hospital or somewhere, absolute state of it.
Is all ok, Daddy Dear would be summoned as no way Aimless could be the adult in an emergency!!

Reactions: 6
The bleeping state of it, instead of spending hours in your phone CLEAN YOUR tit HOLE

Is it me or are her eyes looking worse? That’s serious baggage!

Full set of luggage! duck me she's been on for hours! Literally half a day piling layer and layer of shite on her fizzog! Fucken hell! No way she's picking her child up from school unless she intends to be late! bleep of the highest order!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.