Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pissed me off last night on live when she said she felt violated bc men kept asking her to go live with them - she then realised what she’d said and how it was out of order so laughed “no I’m joking” but it really pissed me off
Omg that’s awful. That kind of matches the narrative of she will say things that aren’t true/make allegations etc. goodness knows that’s so dangerous and kind of what she’s done to her ex husband.

makes me think of that woman in BB… was it Roxanne someone who called a man ‘a wife beater’ but it was all on camera. So so dangerous wow Ehmless wow

Reactions: 12
Stop putting your kid on a social media platform thsts for over 18’s and you won’t find yourself answering people you bleeping dumbwit!!!! 😡😡

it’s quite bleeping simple life if you don’t act like a bleep

Reactions: 10
These people who are saying she’s an “amazing mum”. What the duck are they seeing?! Honestly, I’m a single mum to a little girl so you’d think I’d find her relatable. Not a chance in hell would I subject my kid to what she does. What parenting techniques does she practice that are “amazing” and that are going to help her daughter flourish? Is the bar for people’s parenting standards so low that Aimee is considered a fabulous Mum because she makes her wean a ham wrap? I’m genuinely confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember the Roxanne situation. Poor Ryan! That only was able to be rectified because there were camera’s to back up his story. But everyone did get funny with him!

Reactions: 8
My middle child is Harpers age. She’s lost a few at the front but none of her back teeth. My oldest is 11 and I’m sure she’s onlt lost one back tooth!
Hopefully if they are not her adult teeth she will actually have a chance then at not having a mouth full of black teeth!

Reactions: 4
My daughter is 18 and never had a single filling and goes for regular checks up. She is a bleeping disgusting neglectful mother! How can you let your child’s teeth get in that state! Well for one I don’t think she checks she’s brushing them and neither cares, and two she feeds her that much shite her teeth will fall out by the time she’s 18! Honestly she is a shocking Mother!
I'm 27 and have never had a filling, my parents were really strict with hygiene when we were kids and it's paid off, I'm the same with my son, I just wanna give Harper a big hug and look after her how she should be, poor little girl

Reactions: 3
So she was pissdd drinking wine less than 12 hours ago and now she’s driving her child to school?
She was pissed with a child in bed .

and she’s supposed to be relatable.

duck off I’ve been single with a child not a ducking drip of alcohol would I touch .

bleep

Reactions: 9
Omg that’s awful. That kind of matches the narrative of she will say things that aren’t true/make allegations etc. goodness knows that’s so dangerous and kind of what she’s done to her ex husband.

makes me think of that woman in BB… was it Roxanne someone who called a man ‘a wife beater’ but it was all on camera. So so dangerous wow Ehmless wow
It rolled off her tongue so easily as well, then she brushed it under the carpet - absolute witch making a mockery of actual victims

Sorry but I just can’t get over her teeth there is even black bits of the front ones!! If there not filling there have to be cavities!! Unless she eaten something black!?? So bad!!
The poor thing . Her teeth are in a terrible state !!! 😭

Ehmay if you are reading this. You are scum . You are neglectful. You are an awful parent and mother. You put your needs above your child. You're so consumed by TikTok that your daughter's childhood isn't a childhood that resembles anything like anyone's childhood I know . And that's why we call you a bleep . Because you are a bleep . Laugh now bleep but believe me when you're on the wrong side of 40 and tik tok has dried up , Harper older and hopefully able to make friends without you and out making a life of her own ...all you'll have for company is empty bags for life and online dates with the scrag ends no one wants. Whilst we will have lives full of friends, occasions and celebrations. So stick that in your Grinch mug you bleep . bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ehmay if you are reading this. You are scum . You are neglectful. You are an awful parent and mother. You put your needs above your child. You're so consumed by TikTok that your daughter's childhood isn't a childhood that resembles anything like anyone's childhood I know . And that's why we call you a bleep . Because you are a bleep . Laugh now bleep but believe me when you're on the wrong side of 40 and tik tok has dried up , Harper older and hopefully able to make friends without you and out making a life of her own ...all you'll have for company is empty bags for life and online dates with the scrag ends no one wants. Whilst we will have lives full of friends, occasions and celebrations. So stick that in your Grinch mug you bleep . bleep.
Absolutely spot on 👏👏💯

Reactions: 6
If she could take any form of criticism maybe she wouldn’t get as many. Her manager should tell her straight instead of treating her with kid gloves.

Reactions: 12
If she could take any form of criticism maybe she wouldn’t get as many. Her manager should tell her straight instead of treating her with kid gloves.
Her management sound like a bunch of dicks like her if they think they can remove people.

Reactions: 7
i don’t think they are adult teeth my niece is the same age as Harper and she has baby back teeth still they are the last to come out
Not defending her in any way but, my brother didn’t get all his adult teeth until he much older than Harper is, to the point where we we’re all a bit worried he was never going to loose them all and would have baby teeth forever! He didn’t even loose his first tooth until he was pretty old in kids terms :/

Reactions: 5
Regardless of whether they are her baby or adult teeth no kid should have that much decay in their mouth at just turned 8 years old!
I was at school (many many years ago) with a girl who had bad teeth in primary school, by the time she got married at 21 or 22 she had false teeth, but of course that won’t happen to anyone linked to Brainless cos she is the best mama ever according to her arse licking army!!

Reactions: 10
I love how she throws the word management around like it’s scary. Piss off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.