Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That screen shot was taken from when they were mixing the cakes … it’s not icing at all 🤣🤣❤❤
Now she’s saying she’d already opened the black icing and it’s that! Is she a joke?? She seriously needs to start being a parent, wonder if twathat was like that when she was dragging aimless up

Reactions: 7
She mentions her daughters teeth and how she found it all so funny and how it brightened up the school run, but no mention of the tit show live last night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know there's a cost of living and energy crisis but there's no need to have a blanket on the teeth Aimless, you dirty witch. Brush your kids teeth - it's child abuse! They look like her adult teeth so they're the only ones she's going to get!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This comment yeah it’s bloody weird!! Why does she put her daughter on for people to see them!! I’m sure there a lot more happening then just some people talking about her black teeth!! Just need to look at how many times her videos have been saved!!

There a lot of dangerous people on the internet!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I know there's a cost of living and energy crisis but there's no need to have a blanket on the teeth Aimless, you dirty witch. Brush your kids teeth - it's child abuse! They look like her adult teeth so they're the only ones she's going to get!
I was just thinking wtf she on about?
Is she expecting her to lose them teeth and more come through...is she really that thick?😡
They really do look like adult teeth!!

Erm yea it is was. Her clap back video this morning. She doesn’t even know how to start it “erm obviously it wasn’t obvious”

My daughter grinds her teeth in her sleep and even her teeth are nowhere near as bad as Harpers!
Can we all just acknowledge mum shaming is shaming mums for things we all do, things like wearing a mum bun, having bleach stains on pjs, drinking cold coffee. Whatever. Not when you bring up neglectful parenting

Attachments

She is more concerned about proving people wrong than actually parenting her child. Even if they are not fillings, go and clean your kids teeth properly.

Reactions: 11
Why is she sat on tiktok during the school run anyway? She digs herself a deeper hole every single video

• Haha
i don’t think they are adult teeth my niece is the same age as Harper and she has baby back teeth still they are the last to come out

Reactions: 1
My daughter is 18 and never had a single filling and goes for regular checks up. She is a bleeping disgusting neglectful mother! How can you let your child’s teeth get in that state! Well for one I don’t think she checks she’s brushing them and neither cares, and two she feeds her that much shite her teeth will fall out by the time she’s 18! Honestly she is a shocking Mother!

Reactions: 5
i don’t think they are adult teeth my niece is the same age as Harper and she has baby back teeth still they are the last to come out
They look huge to me? I can't remember what age they stop losing teeth (my oldest is 22 now) the front ones that always have a dirty blanket on them are adult teeth

They also look like loads of fillings to me. Obviously we don't know 100% for sure, but she insists on parading her daughter over and over for monetary gain, so of course people are going to be concerned and speculate when they see something concerning

Reactions: 8
They look huge to me? I can't remember what age they stop losing teeth (my oldest is 22 now) the front ones that always have a dirty blanket on them are adult teeth

They also look like loads of fillings to me. Obviously we don't know 100% for sure, but she insists on parading her daughter over and over for monetary gain, so of course people are going to be concerned and speculate when they see something concerning
couple of front teeth " look" decayed too and they will def won't be baby teeth surely?

Reactions: 2
My middle child is Harpers age. She’s lost a few at the front but none of her back teeth. My oldest is 11 and I’m sure she’s onlt lost one back tooth!

Reactions: 3
So i just caught sight of a comment saying "surely its up to you as her parent to safeguard your child - you dont know who is doing what with these videos is that not why tiktok has an age restriction"
It was deleted in 30 seconds flat 🤣🤣
She cant handle a well constructed criticism
YOUR A DISGRACE

Reactions: 10
Eden Harvey, another tiktoker. Apparently a ‘troll’ had booked up all the tickets to an event she was supposed to be doing “(how to do a tik tok🙄), which meant only three/four people actually turned up. Go watch her video and then read the comments.
Ooh okay I will do. Haven’t heard of this tiktoker thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
She pissed me off last night on live when she said she felt violated bc men kept asking her to go live with them - she then realised what she’d said and how it was out of order so laughed “no I’m joking” but it really pissed me off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.