Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And already she’s on damage control - the live was another car crash with her being told to get off by one of her paid partnerships (how cringe is that?) so she posts a video with H at almost midnight which already has multiple saves - so not concerned about safeguarding her are you Aimee? Hope the ‘anxiety’ at school run isn’t too bad today. Darn it I seem to have spelt HANGOVER wrongly again!
The video has gone...oddly ...🤔🤔🤔🤔 wonder if her management told her to delete it ...and WHY was Harper up so late ????? SS really need to step in ....Tiktok is taking over Aimees life AND HARPERS ...its bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 5
The video has gone...oddly ...🤔🤔🤔🤔 wonder if her management told her to delete it ...and WHY was Harper up so late ????? SS really need to step in ....Tiktok is taking over Aimees life AND HARPERS ...its bleeping disgusting
What was that video about?

Reactions: 1
No aimless, none of us are OK after being subjected to your pissed up moon face knocking back the booze, chatting pure tit as usual

I think we all have PTAD

(Post traumatic aimless disorder)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Which paid partnership told her to get off live then? Must be bad if they telling her that… shocking.

Which video did she delete?

They way harper just stares gormlessly at the camera is really creepy!! Take the poor kids of TikTok please!

Reactions: 14
Even when they were mixing Harper was just staring into the camera. It’s really odd

Reactions: 11
Hairburst
Ahhhh the one that doesn’t do her hair any justice she said yesterday excuse my hair it’s fluffy. It defo wasn’t it looked stringy xx

Even when they were mixing Harper was just staring into the camera. It’s really odd
Yeah she thinks it’s normal. I think she just drifts on into her own little world coz having the camera in her face is normal now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oooof the comments on her part 2 of cupcakes!! Louise is going in. Whoever she is. Then user on about Harpers testh and someone else saying well if it’s not fillings it is decay and that’s worse.
She’s replied but it will be gone soon.

Reactions: 3
No way is she claiming it’s the icing. If it was the icing, it would be all over her teeth not in the parts of her teeth that would start decaying first 😳 I’m no dentist but come on 🤣

• Haha
No way is she claiming it’s the icing. If it was the icing, it would be all over her teeth not in the parts of her teeth that would start decaying first 😳 I’m no dentist but come on 🤣
It can’t be it was in the first video where they hadn’t even opened the icing yet!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And now she's done video reply
Morning aimless you utter twunt!🤣
She's no fillings or decay.....don't talk shite!!🤣

• Haha
That screen shot was taken from when they were mixing the cakes … it’s not icing at all 🤣🤣❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's getting some stick this morning🤣🤣
" tottle off back to tattle" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.