Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol so she’s just admitted she reads here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how many times has she said β€˜I don’t read Tattle’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pants are on fire Aimee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Really??? What did the lying little bleep say ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so NEXT time...instead of being a lying little fucker she can just say "I got a few comments on Tattle" instead of saying "a few people commented on tiktok" but she WONT .. COZ SHE DOESNT WANT PEOPLE TO COME ON HERE AND SEE THE TRUTH THATS WRITTEN ABOUT HER...WE DONT LICK HER ARSE ON HERE AND SHE HATES IT...COZ SHE CANT CONTROL "THE NARRATIVE" ( her favourite bleeping word !!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor harpers teeth! 😩😩😩
Omg!!!!! All that lemon Fanta and fizzy drinks she has all the time!! My kids aren’t aloud that stuff!! I have no filling and I’m in my 30s I would be devastated if my kids teeth where like that!! What the hell!!!

Reactions: 10
Really??? What did the lying little bleep say ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so NEXT time...instead of being a lying little fucker she can just say "I got a few comments on Tattle" instead of saying "a few people commented on tiktok" but she WONT .. COZ SHE DOESNT WANT PEOPLE TO COME ON HERE AND SEE THE TRUTH THATS WRITTEN ABOUT HER...WE DONT LICK HER ARSE ON HERE AND SHE HATES IT...COZ SHE CANT CONTROL "THE NARRATIVE" ( her favourite bleeping word !!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
Ha ha her mod Lindsaylou said Aimee stop reading the comments! She’s was like what comments and then the penny dropped and she laughed and said ok I do read them sometimes but I wasn’t just now. Hilarious! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hairburst posted on the live saying the CEO saw her and her mothers vid and said Wowwwww! Says so much for the brand πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Buy My Hair by Paul Lee Hiley he’s brilliant and have tried his collection and it’s good. Sod this hairburst who collaborates this with numpty! Sorry but nope!! Especially if the CEO likes her so much πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha her mod Lindsaylou said Aimee stop reading the comments! She’s was like what comments and then the penny dropped and she laughed and said ok I do read them sometimes but I wasn’t just now. Hilarious! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dopey bleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

bleeping state of it

And Harper’s teeth ….. you should be ashamed and
Hiding your face.
Aimless - you are not a mother.

Sad
See the HUMONGOUS FAKE lashes are back ..and the rosy red cheeks and too dark lippie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she looks like frigging "IT" the Stephen King horror πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣howling!!!
Said she would like to be an actress when asked what her preferred profession would be!!
She already is πŸ€₯ she’s a liar, actress, get the duck out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lindsey Lou acting all hard behind the screen when people were asking about Eden. Even though Aimless said she didn’t mind talking about what had happened. And then quickly back tracked when people were commenting to not say anything and to hush 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
They block and mute people who aren’t even being rude and then deny it was them that done it 🀣🀣
The Eden event πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£
WhAts Eden and what’s the problem with them?

Lindsaylou acting like a bouncer at the local spoons doors on a Saturday night πŸ˜†

She's full of tit. She was upset cus she'd been sacked haha
Sounds like Lindsay needs to calm down or she might end up with a tattle thread of her own πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

i watched a bit of the live and it was so boring I fell asleep. Sounds like I missed all the best bits πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And already she’s on damage control - the live was another car crash with her being told to get off by one of her paid partnerships (how cringe is that?) so she posts a video with H at almost midnight which already has multiple saves - so not concerned about safeguarding her are you Aimee? Hope the β€˜anxiety’ at school run isn’t too bad today. Darn it I seem to have spelt HANGOVER wrongly again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And already she’s on damage control - the live was another car crash with her being told to get off by one of her paid partnerships (how cringe is that?) so she posts a video with H at almost midnight which already has multiple saves - so not concerned about safeguarding her are you Aimee? Hope the β€˜anxiety’ at school run isn’t too bad today. Darn it I seem to have spelt HANGOVER wrongly again!
She’s got hangxiety as she won’t know what she said or done on that Live, if she’s being told to go to bed by the paid partnership then that’s shocking and obviously she’ll stop using the product and be raging about another she loves and is gorgeous but she has no idea about the product!

I hope ahe does read here. I hope she sees that the world can view the absolute state of her 8 year olds teeth!!
When is she going to learn not to drink on lives? She cant control herself or her mouth.
I did catch a bit and she was saying the dutch guy gave her the ick and that he had pissed her off so she cancelled.
Aimees way or no way. Shes a bleeping disgusting excuse of a mother 😑😑😑😑

Reactions: 8
She already is πŸ€₯ she’s a liar, actress, get the duck out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WhAts Eden and what’s the problem with them?

Sounds like Lindsay needs to calm down or she might end up with a tattle thread of her own πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

i watched a bit of the live and it was so boring I fell asleep. Sounds like I missed all the best bits πŸ˜‚
Eden Harvey, another tiktoker. Apparently a β€˜troll’ had booked up all the tickets to an event she was supposed to be doing β€œ(how to do a tik tokπŸ™„), which meant only three/four people actually turned up. Go watch her video and then read the comments.

Reactions: 5
I missed the live last night. I don’t know what mother in their right mind drinks on a school night?? Let’s hope she’s under the limit this morning for the school run.

Also watching Harper eat the icing from the packet after seeing her teeth has made me feel queasy. That’s neglect surely for a child’s teeth to be in such bad condition? It’s not just 1 it’s them all

Reactions: 8
I hope ahe does read here. I hope she sees that the world can view the absolute state of her 8 year olds teeth!!
When is she going to learn not to drink on lives? She cant control herself or her mouth.
I did catch a bit and she was saying the dutch guy gave her the ick and that he had pissed her off so she cancelled.
Aimees way or no way. Shes a bleeping disgusting excuse of a mother 😑😑😑😑
Funny how the Dutch guy didn't give her the "ick" BEFORE he made his excuses and binned her off....lying bleep ...YOU WERE DUMPED AIIMEE, BEFORE EVEN ONE bleeping DATE, COZ HE SAW YOUR SHITOKS AND THOUGHT "duck THAT" ..and Good on him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You're a bleeping DISGRACE

She’s got hangxiety as she won’t know what she said or done on that Live, if she’s being told to go to bed by the paid partnership then that’s shocking and obviously she’ll stop using the product and be raging about another she loves and is gorgeous but she has no idea about the product!
SERIOUSLY????? SHE GOT TOLD TO GO TO BED???? LIKE AN IRRESPONSIBLE TEENAGER CAUGHT DRINKING CHEAP CIDER ????? 😲😲😲😲😲 FRIGGING HELL ..THATS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKINGπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The school mums are gunna have a bleeping field day this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ What the actual duck.....I feel EMBARRASED for her ....one of her PAID PARTNERSHIPS told her to GO TO BED?????? 😱😱😱😱😱 duck ME ...now THATS appalling

Reactions: 11
She up and replying 🀣🀣🀣 shes a moonbeam
duck OFF you irresponsible lazy twit ....its 8.25....get off your bleeping arse and see to your daughter ..its MONDAY bleeping MORNING AND SHES BACK AT SCHOOL ...GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND TAKE HER TO SCHOOL YOU FUCKWIT...SHES 8 YEARS OF FRIGGING AGE...πŸ–•

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.