Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems really erratic tonight, very odd face pulling, rocking etc. really think she should stay off live because it’s not showcasing her well. If she’s so bothered about her brand she needs to do dry November 😂

She’s definitely trawling tattle, she almost gave herself away before she put her phone down with her “some people…” comment 😂 Hi Aimee 👋🏻
Very rattled 😂💯

Reactions: 4
No, missed that, tell me more please
Someone asked if doing any Tomm lives soon, shebsaid may do before Xmas!
Then someone asked her about her chain she wears and she said something like i can't say, cos this is a plump it live!!!
.but she's been promoting other shite she sells ...so don't know why she couldn't have just said " look in her main shop"? If it's there still obvs!!!
She was very " dismissive" of rhe questions!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You can tell she’s got a nasty side when she’s had a drink, she’s getting a bit bitchy with her replies back even tho they aren’t bad comments at all!

She’s extremely wisdomess, she’s got the mess part right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she's twit faced 😂 gotta be honest she more watchable when she's half cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hair burst told her to go to bed 😂😂😂 she’s kissed as a fart hilarious. My hubby and I are howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone commented that she ought to give up as she could hardly string a sentence together - her mod (lindseylou74) was on it and deleted it all but instantly. Bet that mod is a queen witch just like HayMay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone commented that she ought to give up as she could hardly string a sentence together - her mod (lindseylou74) was on it and deleted it all but instantly. Bet that mod is a queen witch just like HayMay!!
Lindsey Lou acting all hard behind the screen when people were asking about Eden. Even though Aimless said she didn’t mind talking about what had happened. And then quickly back tracked when people were commenting to not say anything and to hush 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They block and mute people who aren’t even being rude and then deny it was them that done it 🤣🤣
The Eden event 🙄🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That Lyndsey is a tit. It’s TikTok love, calm the duck down.
promoted to the biggest twit on the app!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Lyndsey is a sad twit like Emmyy! bleeping piss off you weirdo. Think she needs a thread for herself she’s so bleeping annoying

Last edited:
  • Haha
I stopped watching after a bit she was going on about how much trauma she had with men. She said she cancelled her date but then people was saying it was his loss, did he cancel or her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank god I’ve come across this thread she drives me up the wall.
Her voice is so monotone and Whiney and never seems to get to the point?
I don’t even follow her never have done but her video’s constantly come up on my Fyp wish she would piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank god I’ve come across this thread she drives me up the wall.
Her voice is so monotone and Whiney and never seems to get to the point?
I don’t even follow her never have done but her video’s constantly come up on my Fyp wish she would piss off.
Welcome, we are all a lovely a bunch. We all wish she would bloody piss off too!

• Haha
Exploiting your own child is the lowest of the low
Wish she would piss off
Feel sad for H as she clearly has no one in her family bothered about the fact her dick head of a mother parades her around on tik tok to make money
They are all as bad as each other
And I wish the government would step up and stop the exploitation of minors on these social media platforms for monetary gain
It’s disgusting
25 saves on that recent cake video
We all know what type of person has saved it
And none of them in the family care

• Sad
Jesus bleeping CHRIST ...SOME silly bleep has tagged M&S in the comments saying "you gotta work with this lady" bleeping NO...JUST NO!!! just coz she bought bleeping PIG CRACKERS ..PISS off

I stopped watching after a bit she was going on about how much trauma she had with men. She said she cancelled her date but then people was saying it was his loss, did he cancel or her?
No😂😂😂😂😂😂 HE made his excuses so AIMEE got binned off but she's tryna make it look like SHE binned HIM off coz she said on her video "so I told him to leave it " 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 That's not how it works you head 😂😂😂😂😂 IF HE MADE HIS EXCUSES FIRST THEN IT WAS YOU WHO GOT BINNED OFF LOVE ..Stupid fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soph is live just now and 8.1k people on with her! Speaks volumes! As much as she annoys me with her screechy voice and OTT content she’s so much more likeable. Aimee often steels her content ideas (packed lunches etc) but Soph is clearly liked on TikTok, something which Aimee isn’t. Has anyone noticed how Aimee is trying to impersonate Soph with the faces, the bonkers laugh etc?? Or is it just me? 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.