Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does make us look bad when people from here go commenting on her videos. The tattle rules state that we should keep it to tattle and not on the influencer videos. I realise that might make me sound like an arse but doing this only fuels the fire and gives her ammo.
I agree with this. It feeds into her narrative. I’m blocked anyway πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Nope I agree one of the main tattle rules is keep tattle on tattle.

Don’t contact then on social media,don’t contact employers, management, brands that use them etc etc it runs the risk of the thread being closed down permanently.

just sit back and winge on tattle and watch them ruin it for themselves.

Reactions: 17
Nope I agree one of the main tattle rules is keep tattle on tattle.

Don’t contact then on social media,don’t contact employers, management, brands that use them etc etc it runs the risk of the thread being closed down permanently.

just sit back and winge on tattle and watch them ruin it for themselves.
Definitely and also if they get found out tattle will ban them from here. Please let’s not give aimless what she wants.

Reactions: 8
I don’t agree with people commenting on her social media however I think when she’s being neglectful of her child to do β€˜work’ and then half arsing it and and not disclosing things correctly then yes it should be mentioned. If she is doing nothing wrong in her managements eyes then there won’t be a problem. Same with things regarding Harper, if there’s no issue then great πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
I don’t agree with people commenting on her social media however I think when she’s being neglectful of her child to do β€˜work’ and then half arsing it and and not disclosing things correctly then yes it should be mentioned. If she is doing nothing wrong in her managements eyes then there won’t be a problem. Same with things regarding Harper, if there’s no issue then great πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Yeah, anything that refers back to tattle is a no. There’s nothing to stop people reporting to authorities over genuine concern for a child etc but we shouldn’t be mentioning here. Anyway that’s my input 😁 back to Aimless!

Reactions: 10
She is so fake when she was at the hotel with twattie Hattie and the food came she was acting like wow it’s so good look at that πŸ’™ then next clip the food was πŸ’© haha so genuine ..,,,, not !

Reactions: 5
I feel Em-Ay will ruin it for herself the more you her own ass she becomes. She is becoming less and less relatable.
It’s the same old circle. Down to earth, relatable, builds up a following, gets ads, rams ads down viewers throats, gets a big head, becomes less relatable, ads ads ads, brag brag brag, buy buy buy, haul haul haul, ads ads ads, repeat and then followers dwindle or remains the same because people β€œhate” watch and come to tattle to winge. Person looses deals because interaction decreases massively. Blah blah blah same old same old

when will they learn to not let it go to their heads!! I have a few that haven’t and I enjoy. Yeah they do the odd ad but they don’t just agree to everything and anything. They also stay down to earth and relatable.

EM-Ay has long gone on the relatable spectrum πŸ˜‚ she’s in coocoo land big time!

This comment do you mean? Read her snarky reply - confirms she lies, no where in her shittoks does it mention the kids coat other than one comment!!
Yeah definitely a liar. If she had only one comment about it she wouldn’t think twice about it and refer to it as the coat police. She makes herself look stupid

We don’t know it was someone from here, loads of people read these threads and never post. or just come over for a read.
anyone could read what we say and repeat it over on a thread.
I bet loads of followers of hers come over for a read.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Have you seen the LATEST shittok? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for Hairburst??? PMSL πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Cringe isn't in it ....pair of bleeping muppets ...the video is so tit...their images are all wobbly and superimposedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.AND THEYRE STILL FLOGGING SHITE EVEN ON HOLIDAY!!!!!! Jesus Christ ..these two need to give it up ... seriously...they're a bleeping JOKE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We don’t know it was someone from here, loads of people read these threads and never post. or just come over for a read.
anyone could read what we say and repeat it over on a thread.
I bet loads of followers of hers come over for a read.
I bet MOST of her followers come over here and read - she tells them often enough about β€œthat awful sight that we don’t mention” - to be honest how many of us are here because of her saying that at some point or another over time?? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Have you seen the LATEST shittok? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for Hairburst??? PMSL πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Cringe isn't in it ....pair of bleeping muppets ...the video is so tit...their images are all wobbly and superimposedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.AND THEYRE STILL FLOGGING SHITE EVEN ON HOLIDAY!!!!!! Jesus Christ ..these two need to give it up ... seriously...they're a bleeping

Reactions: 3
And where the child whilst this shittok is being filmed? Alone in a corner no doubt, plugged into her device and headphones feeling neglected

Has β€œHayMay” been doing old Shirls make up too? Got the ole cakey eye look going on too
Also what the eff is β€œhaymay” doing here - is this on her only fans site ?..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Have you seen the LATEST shittok? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for Hairburst??? PMSL πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Cringe isn't in it ....pair of bleeping muppets ...the video is so tit...their images are all wobbly and superimposedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.AND THEYRE STILL FLOGGING SHITE EVEN ON HOLIDAY!!!!!! Jesus Christ ..these two need to give it up ... seriously...they're a bleeping
It’s cringeable, the pair of them are an embarrassment, I couldn’t watch it all as it made my skin crawl. So fake just like Aimless is.

• Haha
As if a "professional" cough cough hair stylist would recommend Hairburst!
What happened to Olaplex Aimless, I thought that was your favourite?

Reactions: 8
I desperately want someone who knows her to come here and spill the tea on her . I mean properly give us what's truly going on . How can she maintain that her and her ex are amicable? That he doesn't think she should come off TikTok and that he gives his permission for Harper to appear in her videos . I just can't believe that ! If there's any lurkers who know what's really going on ... come on .. tell us!

Reactions: 6
I desperately want someone who knows her to come here and spill the tea on her . I mean properly give us what's truly going on . How can she maintain that her and her ex are amicable? That he doesn't think she should come off TikTok and that he gives his permission for Harper to appear in her videos . I just can't believe that ! If there's any lurkers who know what's really going on ... come on .. tell us!
I wonder if he knows that her tik toks with Harper people have saved more of them than tik toks with her. I wonder if he knows that strangers are asking to see his daughter or asking to say good night to her or asking a little 8yr old girl if she can say happy birthday to whoever has asked in the comments.

Reactions: 3
It does make us look bad when people from here go commenting on her videos. The tattle rules state that we should keep it to tattle and not on the influencer videos. I realise that might make me sound like an arse but doing this only fuels the fire and gives her ammo.
I absolutely agree. It’s very obvious too. From a legal perspective, commenting directly could be seen to be harassment and it’s just taking it too far in my opinion. It’s one thing to say what you want on here but commenting (from anonymous accounts mainly as I think if u take it to her page you should put your face and name to it) on her page is too much.

Is the new agency better than the other one ?
looks like it to me!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he knows that her tik toks with Harper people have saved more of them than tik toks with her. I wonder if he knows that strangers are asking to see his daughter or asking to say good night to her or asking a little 8yr old girl if she can say happy birthday to whoever has asked in the comments.
Or even more bizarre to show them her eyelashes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.